Friday, April 22, 2011

And the shadowbox die cut winners are.....

Since my little buddy Wyatt was here today, I thought I'd let him help me announce the winners . I told him to show me different  faces... lol.. boy he was good at it :)

The winners are....





and....


So if you four ladies would shoot me an email at  vickichrisman@hotmail.com, with your mailing address, .. I'll get those out to you right away.

and for those of you who didn't win this week... I'm sure Wyatt will share some of this suckers from this little Easter bouquet I made him. :)       But.... There will be another giveaway announced on  Monday , for next week.  Finishing  up  with one more week of giveaways in April to celebrate 5 years of blogging.


If any of you are interested in purchasing pre cut shadowboxes. I will be adding some to my etsy, but you can also shoot me an email.  The will be $10 for 3 , and that will include shipping.  It will just be a random mix of papers that they will be cut from.  Solid card stock back piece with  patterned paper for the other pieces.

OR if you have an AccuCut machine or you are interested in telling a store near you who has a AccuCut machine, about the die(s), you can see them here on the AccuCut website.





I thought I would share some samples I've done with the "portrait" style die , so you can see the different ways it can be used.



In the first three you can see how it is done as a free standing shadowbox.
Below , you can see how you can do it as a hang display.



I did the baby announcement below very simple , so you could easily make them ahead, and then just print off the birth information and add it.  It would be easy to make a number of them quite easily.


You can see below how you can close it up to card size.  (It comes with this closer piece)  If you choose not to close your project, you can see in some of the other samples how I Incorporated it  into the other die projects.


below
You can make a fun desktop calendar.


Lots of different things you can do with them.  It's fun to incorporate, photos with your printed or stamped images.  Crafty Secrets images work so great in theses.  You can see all their products  HERE

************************************************************************************


Wishing you all a  Fantastic Easter Weekend!

6 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

omg Vicki! THANK YOU so very much! lol Seriously cant wait to get this..oh no...sure hope I can do something GREAT with it like you do! lol Woo hoo! SWEET!!! hugs, Jane W. :) I will email you my address!

Jane Wetzel said...

ooohhhhh...forgot to mention..that little Wyatt is stinkin cute!! He should be part of the prize! lol

Jan said...

LOL...Wyatt's facial expressions are too funny :)
Congrats to the winners of the shadowboxes!! (One of the best dies EVER!)

angela beavers said...

I just bought this die from Accucut, cannot wait to play with it! Your samples are gorgeous, they are great inspiration! Angela

debbiek said...

Congrats to the winners and Happy Easter to you and yours, Ms. Vicki! Wyatt is a little cutey....Hope the Easter bunny brings him More candy;)

MYLIFEMYPUGSMYSCRAPBOOK said...

OMG Wyatt is sooo cute and I LOVE the different faces! Very sweet! Congrats to all the winners!!!