Friday, May 06, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Friday Everyone!    It's been a busy week, and boy has it seemed to go by fast.  Sunday is Mothers Day already.. so good thing I worked on my cards earlier :)
I used the new "Love you Mother" set from Crafty Secrets.
This card is for "the momma"


In my eyes , I could not have a better mother.  I know my siblings feel the same way. We are  SO lucky!
Love you momma!

We will see her on Sunday when we gather to wish her a wonderful Mothers Day.
I did work on some other cards with this same stamp.  I know it's hard to see here, but this is a "gate fold" card.  I love the contrast you get when you use black.


I just did a post on the Heartwarming Vintage blog, so I'm kind of cutting this one short (lol), but I'd love for you to come over and see the gorgeous inspiration from the girls, that I just posted there.



                              Wishing you all a great weekend ahead and a Happy Mothers Day!

7 comments:

Mommy said...

What beautiful cards! Happy Mother's Day to you too!

rush said...

lovely cards. btw...left-justified text is so much easier to read than centered text. the eye wants to go to the far left and pick up where it left off. it doesn't matter how long the sentence is, it is just that the eye wants to go all the way back. i hope you take this advice in the same manner that it is given.

Renee VanEpps said...

SERIOUSLY gorgeous cards!!!!!! Love love love the silhoutte stamp and sentiment.. You've showcased it brilliantly! TFS

harrahx2 said...

Vicki, my sweet friend, that card for momma is beautiful! That picture is too. Man, she has not changed a lot, has she. Hugs and Happy Mother's day to you.

stampqueen said...

Great cards!!!! I love the hpoto of your Mom!!! My poor Mom - her gift is going to be late, mailed it this am - should have mailed it before I went to Chicago.....

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! Hope you have a great time with your family : ) Your card turned out great - love the touches of black you added with your thread, DP, and matting!

Rbarakat said...

Hapy Mothers day girlie! Hey you didn't tell me you were coming to TX! I am gonna come see you maybe take your Alie class it looks awesome!