Friday, June 03, 2011

GASC TX Crafty Secrets Classes

*****THANKYOU to my amazing guest bloggers!!! and then you to all of you for making them feel so welcome while I'm away. (just like I knew you would)


Hello my friends!   First time I've had a couple of minutes to upload some photos to share.  wow the days go by so fast!  Two great show days behind us, and one more coming up.    Here is the class from Thursday. 
Its a version of the  fun little recipe book I love to teach.  I think the girls are going to enjoy adding their favorite recipes to these.



Today's class was "Go Vintage with Alice".  All Alice in wonderland themed.   These classes were the first classes with our new "Creating with Vintage Patterns CD".  We used these fun papers and cute 3D envelope template.  We also used "  Wonderland  Tea Creative Scraps" and "Tea with Alice" Clear Art Stamps.


We had some fun with Epiphany goodies in this class also :)


I so enjoyed meeting lots of new people in class... and see many familiar faces.
Thanks for a great time today girls!

Only thing even more fun... having Sarah Hemphil as a Teacher Assistant yesterday and Susan Tidwell today.  Both of them such great people! And TALENTED artists themselves.  Susan teaches for "Little Blue House"... and just wait until I show you the absolutely COOL little domino books Sarah  made Sandy and I.  (I'll link to Sarahs blog as soon as she has those posted)

Getting to see all kinds of friend.   ............like little miss Rita Barakat, since she moved to Texas.  Loved getting to see her and chat.


Great fun...but this girls is ready for bed for now... more sharing before long.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz


miss you ... hold down the fort :)

11 comments:

Susan said...

And I was the lucky one to get to help teach one of Vicki's fab classes! And to help out in the Crafty Secrets booth surrounded by lots of lovelies.

A Vintage Chic said...

Looks like a wonderful time, Miss Vicki! Love those projects for the classes!

I know you're working hard, so get some rest & can't wait to hear more!

Julie

harrahx2 said...

Well, it appears you are outdoing yourself again! Will the cookbook be in the Etsy store? Oh yeah! I hope you are having a ball and looking forward to seeing your manfriend! A little martini with your music? Have fun Vic!

Debby said...

Oh that sure looks like fun. Learning new things and making some beauties. Have fun, rest.

VAWM said...

Looks like loads of fun Vicki! I love the cookbook it is just adorable! You think of the most creative projects!

Vio said...

oh it looks so fun! wishing I were there! ;) thank you for sharing the photos.

Jan said...

love your cookbook and I can see why the class was such a hit! Sounds like you're having a great (and very busy) time :)

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Glad to hear things are going well!

Carla said...

Your classes look amazing, Vicki! When are you coming to Colorado?

debbiek said...

Ohhhhhh how I'd love to take one of your classes and to meet YOU, Ms. Vicki:) Adorable recipe book. What a great gift item that would be for a friend or SIL!

Looking forward to seeing more of your creativeness. Have a good rest of the weekend!

Rbarakat said...

You are so cute! I put some pics on my blog too - it was so good to see you!!!((hugs))