Sunday, June 19, 2011

Here we go again

Here we go again.. it's Monday! Another week begins.. and I'm hoping it's a productive one.   I did get caught up on alot last week, but lots more sitting here.  Last week just seemed to pass SO quickly.  We helped Wes move on Friday, I went to the Flea market in Walnut Iowa Saturday and then Yesterday we were invited to Kate's parents cabin to grill steaks with the kids for Fathers Day. ALL super fun stuff for sure, but I need to get back to reality today:)   I have tons of photos I want to share with you from this week again..but first I'll share a project.  
The other day when I was looking back at some of my projects for "Scrapbook Answers", and decided I'd share another one with you.

I ended up selling this for a display to a store that I taught at in Kansas. ( not that it would have survived actually being outside anyway). Especially here! lol

Here are some photos from the Flea market in Walnut Iowa.  What fun!! 



This antique show is HUGE! Streets and Streets just lined with vendors.

You could never take it all in, in just one day.   We were there from at least 9-5 and didn't see it all. And that's not to mention all the antique store also.


Just had to share photos of some of the pretties  we saw.
does this scream "summer" or what:)


I loved the colors of these chairs .. so fun all stacked together like that.
  uhh... oh.. and I thought I would just toss this in for good measure.  Homemade ice cream.  It was delish!


Such a cool town.  Vintage goodness everywhere you looked.



I was a good girl, and didn't make alot of purchases, but I did pick up a few things.  I share a photo soon.  I have a little table I'm dying to paint :)
It was a super fun day!

*********************************************************

Happy Fathers Day to my Dad!  I love you and miss you everyday!


*************************************************************


There is a new post up on the Heartwarming Vintage blog with lots of peeks of the papers and goodies on the new CD..............................
and you can see it HERE


now.. lets see if I can get some work done :)




7 comments:

VAWM said...

I love the photo of your dad! I wish I lived close to you Vicki, you have such fun adventures! Have a wonderful week!

Jane Wetzel said...

what a great pic of your dad...priceless! that mailbox is so cute and LOVE the flea pics..I WANA GO! lol

Rbarakat said...

I love you dads pic!
What fun!! I love flea markets, antique shops and thrift shops! and your mailbox, adorable! Yesterday we went to our new house and the mailbox was up - it looks so ugly and then I come here to see your totally cute mailbox! looks like I have some decorating to do!!!

*fauve* said...

Love love love fleamarkets,and this one looks like so much fun!

Cant wait to see your thrifts!

DeniseLynn said...

Hi Vicki! I'm finally getting settled at home after our little vacation on Mackinac Island and just had to stop by here for some inspiration. I love the pics from the flea market and vintage shop ... you find the best stuff! Thanks for sharing. :o)

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Sweet pic of your Dad! Love those chairs reminds me of the old chairs that they use to have in church but I must say I like them better painted : )

Gail S. said...

Wow! The Walnut trip looks great! I am going to have to remember that next Father's Day. Have you ever thought of Junk Jaunt?? That is up at my neck of the woods in September 23, 24 & 25th Check out www.junkjaunt.com Three days and miles and miles of goodies in each town along the way!!