Tuesday, June 07, 2011

just to say hello

It's too sunny and beautiful outside to spend too much time inside on the computer, but thought I'd share some photos from the last few days and say hello.   First a little card I did with the  rrevised "Birds and Botanical" Image and Journal books from Crafty Secrets.

We are still in AZ until tomorrow AM when we leave for Mexico.  NO clouds!  sunshine all the way.


Yesterday I got to spend time with my Arizona family.  Amber and I shared a "yummylishous" warm ice cream cookie.  soooo good!

So great to see everyone. Never enough time..but always thankful for whatever time there is.

Other than that, we have been enjoy things like this....



and lots of time here.....
I touched base with the kids yesterday. They just got back from a trip to Denver to meet up with my nephew Ryan to see a show at Red Rocks.
I snagged one of Kates silly photos of them she had on facebook :)


I know it was a short little post..but I off to make the most of this beautiful sunny day!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

harrahx2 said...

Miss you vic but I can see that you clearly are having a wonderful time. Can I just sit at that pool for about 16 years? Or 20? Enjoy Sweets!

A Vintage Chic said...

Looks like you're having a wonderful time, Vicki! So glad you've gotten to spend time with your family!

Julie

MJ said...

What fun photos! Enjoy your trip!

Jan said...

Looks like so much fun (much deserved) and the photo's are beautiful! Texas to Arizona to Mexico...maybe your favorite band could write a song about a traveling girl :) ENJOY!

malia said...

looks like you are having a great time, sweet pal!

Jane Wetzel said...

beautiful card and lovely family Vicki! enjoy!

retriever said...

Enjoy your trip, i love much bougainvilliers flowers