Friday, July 15, 2011

And the winner is.....

Sheila R  You are the winner of the "Creating with Vintage Patterns" CD!  Please email me at vickichrisman@hotmail.com with your mailing address.   For those of you who didn't win this time... no worries.. you have more chances to win this and other Crafty Secrets Goodies by watching the Heartwarming Vintage blog, the Crafty Secrets DT girls Blogs ( linked on the sidebar of the Heartwarming Vintage Blog") and HERE... because I'll be doing more giveaways next week!

I thought I'd show you just some of the things you can do with the printable papers, embellishment pieces and templates on this CD.     I covered the "ugly" lids on these baskets with a couple of the papers on the CD yesterday. I found these baskets at Hobby Lobby in the clearance isle. I liked the baskets but not the images on the lids.. so.... I covered them with papers from the CD that match my kitchen.  The small basket was $1.60 and the large one $2 something.  Woohoo! Love me a bargain!


Here are just some of the papers on the CD.  What a great variety huh?

Here is a grouping of Easter things done with the papers. ( vintage images are sold separately)

You can also print on Canvas!





I love the fact that I have the option to print on light weight paper or heavier card stock, depending on the project I am working on.





Not only do you have colored patterns to chose from, but you have black and white patterns that you can print on colored card stock of your choice. These are just a few I had printed in my stash..but there are MANY:)

There are also templates for envelopes ...

and all kinds of boxes and containers.


Whether you are a traditional, digital, or hybrid scrapper, you have lots to work with.  There are some of the added goodies you get on the CD also.


and more!


I'm certainly quickly learning to love many things about having a CD like this at my finger tips!  Print as many papers as I need with out a trip to the store when I'm one short. LOVE IT!


You can visit the Heartwarming Vintage Blog and see LOTS of samples showing projects done with goodies from the CD...PLUS... all the new stamp releases!

Have a fantastic weekend!

ps. and be sure to stop back Monday for the Crafty Secrets DT Challenge!


6 comments:

VAWM said...

woo-hoo congratulations!

LindaC said...

Great Hobby Lobby finds....love the vintage look the paper gives the baskets. They will be so cute in your kitchen!

Sheila R said...

Thank you for the wonderful giveaway! So very excited to know that I'll be receiving it soon.

Thank you so much! You made my day!!!

Nica said...

Congrats to the winner! :D

harrahx2 said...

Congratulations Sheila! What a great opportunity to enjoy a new cd with so many options. Vicki...that cone thing you made with the button...how did you do that? It is so cute! How is mom doing?

debbiek said...

Love the baskets you decorated, Ms. Vicki and congrats to the winner of your give-away!