Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Cards and things

This week is going by fast, and Monday being the 4th, really has me thrown off. I feel like I'm missing a day here :)   My mom has been here  for a few days, so I'm enjoying spending some time with her.  She has been having alot of pain from her arthritis, so we've been seeing new doctors to see if we can get her some relief.     In the mean time our poochies are getting even more spoiled! lol

Here are a few cards I did for the Tattered Angels blog this month using Pink Paislee papers with Glimmer Mist.  ( Embellished with Epiphany goodness), and random vintage shtuff.

oh.. and lots of stitching:)
The DT girls will be posting gorgeous cards on the Tattered Angels blog all month, so be sure to pop over and check them out.  Tons of inspiration!

*********************************

Thought I would also show you a few things I'm adding to my etsy this week.


( 6 large pink wooden buttons with 1 yard of vintage lace and two pearl head pins)

( 6 med pink wood buttons with 1 yard of vintage lace and two pearl head pins)





(6 large retro colored wood buttons, 1 yard vintage lace and 2 pearl head pins)

(6 medium retro colored wood buttons, 1 yard vintage lace and 2 pearl head pins)






The lightweight little silver spoons above are ones that I attach to the covers of the cooking/recipe albums I make.  Easy to tie on with a ribbon to your album cover.

**** I'll be adding these things along with the metallic pleated ribbons I shared in the last post.***


_________________________________________________________________

Now to share some "happy stuff"....


We had company here over the weekend to help celebrate the 4th. Nathaniel even played some guitar for his old Aunt Vic. (ummmm.... looks like Aly is certainly enjoying it also). Good times!

And.....    Something exciting is announced......


My niece Amber and her hubby Chet are expecting their first babe!   I love the photo she posted when she shared the exciting news.  awwww
We are all so excited for them!


I hope there are happy things happening in your life too:)


5 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

Love the cards Vic! They are sure to bring big smiles!
I hope your mom is feeling better soon! Miss ya!

Nica said...

The cards are so pretty! I love it! :)

Susan said...

Love your cards, Vicki. Those papers are some of my favs! Hope your mom gets some relief soon.

scrapfancy said...

I really like your cards. So fun and colorful.

harrahx2 said...

Great cards Vic...Still waiting for the cook book kit in Etsy! Life spirals along.....Hugs.