Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Giddy up!

Have you seen the new Vintage Street Market releases??  They are super fun!  Here is my first layout done with the new products.  This 12x12 paper is one of the new sheets in the "Family Fun Set" Paper Kit.  I knew what photo I wanted to use for this one, right away.  Isn't this fun?     You've seen lots of photos and heard me talk alot about my nephew Nathaniel... well this is his Dad when he was a wee one.  What a cutie huh!

Here is what the Paper Kit looks like ..but you and see each paper individually HERE

Here is a little description of this kit and a list of whats in it.

Travel back in time with our 1940s, paper doll inspired Family Fun Set. Use the cardstock dolls and paper clothes to decorate many paper projects. Also included in this complete kit are patterned cardstock sheets, tags, journaling cards, borders, envelopes and a bonus sheet of multiple family images. Just imagine all the projects you will complete with this wonderful vintage kit!


Each package includes:

6 12x12 inch (double sided) cardstock sheets
14 FULL COLOR Heavy-Weight cardstock diecut dolls & accessories
4 12x12 inch printed paper fashions
1 12x12 inch printed paper envelopes
1 12x12 inch cardstock mini doll images
1 12x12 inch cardstock Journaling Cards & Borders



Okay.. I have to show you whats been calling my name since I saw them.  When the temps are finally under 100 degrees, the first thing I'm going to do is turn on my oven and make some of these babies!!  Don't they look yummy???   You can get the recipe with step by step photos on my friend Malias blog "Yesterday on Tuesday".  HERE

Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies



Idea Source: Cottage Living Magazine March 2006.

                               Adapted from the King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion Cookbook.

** Thanks to all your thoughts and prayers for my mom. She had her second pain shot yesterday, so we are hoping like crazy it helps.


Enjoy your day!!


Vic

6 comments:

LindaC said...

What a cute layout...love that photo! And what yummy looking cookies!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Precious layout and photo! And as far as the cookies chocolate and peanut butter a match made in heaven but like you said will tuck this one away for when it cools down : ) I hope your mom is feeling better soon and I'll be praying for your her!

Jan said...

A super cute LO...VSM has such cute things :)
Sending a prayer that your Mom will get some pain relief! I think of her often :)

harrahx2 said...

Love those boots! Hope mom's shot helps. Saw that recipe and thought it looked yummy! Malia is such a sweetheart. I love your ETSY shop!

Sunfairy said...

What an adorable layout!! It brought back such sweet memories...I remember my little brother having a similar pair of boots...boy, that was a Looong time ago!! lol.
I'm keeping your mom in my prayers, honey, hoping she finds some Real pain relief that will last a good long time. I know how hard it must be on you, too.
Warmest {{{hugs}}} for you both :)
Ann Marie

MissusMege said...

Such an adorable photo... and I LOVE his cute little cow boy boots! And those cookies look yummy! :) x