Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!!

Happy 4th of July Everyone!  I hope you are all having great long weekend!   I finished up a layout last night that I had been working on to share today.. whew.. close I know:)  Really, it was almost done just had to add some finishing touches.  I used the free printable Music sheet that Crafty Secrets Has up on their website right now.  HERE  and then I used papers and the pocket watch image from the new "Creating with Vintage Patterns" CD from Crafty Secrets.


See that fun metallic ruffle at the bottom?  Well, I'm adding some things to my etsy and that will be one of them.  Actually there are two different widths. The first one below, is actually the width that I used on the layout. It's 2 inches wide.
a yard will be $1.75



This is exactly the same but it's 1 inch wide.
 It's $ 1.50 a yard


I'm working on my etsy and trying to get some things added, but having some trouble with it... So I'll be showing you what I'm adding in my blogposts and if you are interested in anything just shoot me an email vickichrisman@hotmail.com

***************************************************************

While I'm still here doing a July 4th post, I'll share a project that I created for the Fancy Pants blog.  It's up right now.. with a step by step how to..here...    Fancy Pants blog  I'd love to have you stop by and check it out.
You can easily adapt it to fit other occasions. Just a fun little way to dress up your picnic basket.


Wishing all of you a safe and wonderful 4th of July!!


                                                               God Bless America!

4 comments:

Elly-My Everyday Things said...

Have a lovely 4th of July! Your layout is so pretty, love the adorable picture!
Hugs, Elly

harrahx2 said...

Happy Holidy Vic! When you putting that cook book in the Etsy? I want to buy a kit....just let me know cost.... Hugs and Happy 4th.

Susan said...

I love this layout! Happy Fourth to you.

Jane Wetzel said...

hi Vic- great lo and LOVE your doggie!