Sunday, July 31, 2011

A little Vintage love

Sharing a quick post tonight.  This girl need to get herself to bed soon:)  Why am I such a night owl? I'm pretty chipper late and night..but I sure start slow in the AM. geezzzzz That has to change. lol
The kids where here for visit and stayed for lunch today, so that got the day off to a good start.  Great to see them and catch up a bit.  ( I lure them in with home cooking) wink wink
Today I'm sharing a Vintage Street Market Project, done with the Dimestore Vogue Sheets and Tags
You know me..and my love of vintage trims... well, I thought a I'd make a little altered container to hold some of my favorites.


You and see projects done with this line and also with the new releases here on the Vintage Street Market blog.  Lots of inspiration there!


Oh.. you have no idea how much this little pile of goodness makes me smile. I LOVE vintage trims!!

If you like bits of  real vintage goodness as much as I do, you will love the VINTAGE kits they have, with all kinds of goodies. 

 


I also wanted to tell you about my a great giveaway on my friend Nats blog.  Pop over and put your name in!   She has a new place.... Nathalie's Studio



hugs to you my friends



8 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

i love it so much and the laves are yummie too. did younget my message back?

chrissy o said...

sweet little box
just love it
hugs chrissy xx

Jan said...

This is so sweet and love all the spools with lace trims :) Glad the kids got to come and visit and eat some of your home cooking :)

Carol (HB) said...

Vic this is beautiful! And what a great idea to hold all those *special* trims vs throwing them in the draw to get messed up with everything else - not that I'm referring to myself. ;)

MrsETaylor said...

Loving this little box Vicky. The colors are beautiful and the lace so so pretty.

Susan said...

Wow this is gorgeous! And what a great way to store those precious trims. Have a great day.

Jane Wetzel said...

what a yummy looking box Vicki! love it!

Sunfairy said...

What an adorable little container and all those pretty goodies inside! I'm green with envy, lol.
What wonderful visits you have with your family...and they get to have with you!
Big hugs honey :)