Monday, July 25, 2011

Lots of new things to share..

Oh boy, I have lots to share with you today :)  I'll start with this card I made with this new stamp set from Crafty SecretsQueen Bee  ( available soon!)    I love stamps like this, that make such a statement, even when they are just stamped in black and not even colored. I knew right away when I saw this set I wanted to stamp wings on vellum and add them to the already stamped image. 

Below you can see the entire set.  


I've added alot of die cut pieces to my etsy, and my favorite pennant die shape is one of them.  I decided to use just one of them in a non traditional way, and instead of making it part of a pennant, I used it to create a card.  The paper I used for the background (pennant shape) on this card, is from the New "Creating with Vintage Patterns" CD from Crafty Secrets.


Below you can see some of the Pennant shapes I've added to my etsy if you are interested.   This one has alot of fall colors.....

And this one is a set of Christmas Paper banner pieces.  There are a number of different ones for sale.  .    Of course these make totally fun banners.  I've added some samples in my etsy so you can see how they have been used, and I'm planning to add more.


I also added these smaller vintage sheet music pennant pieces ...
which is what I used to make this banner.  

 I used the music pennant pieces, and punched a scalloped circle out of the center.  I added a clear piece of transparency to the center of each circle opening, and then used that to attach my punched butterflies.


I also added some of these card stock card shapes. The AccuCut die cuts.. (and scores) so all you have to do is fold in the middle.  (standard card size)  
I also added a number of different colors and patterns of this shape....


and this one.

You can find them all and more in my ETSY  here.


Bet you can guess what I've been busy doing huh? lol

Hope you all have your week off to the great start! 


7 comments:

Tammy Tutterow said...

Ohhh, I must have that stamp set! I have been looking for a good bee stamp and there it is!

Debby said...

Love your butterfly banner. I have been looking for a large butterfly punch.....any ideas?

Renee VanEpps said...

Love your bee card!! Beautiful colors that go so well with a bee stamp! You've totally sold me with your card shapes!! I'm crossing my fingers that I'll have a little extra spending money on payday so I can order these!!!

Jane Wetzel said...

Awesome bee card Vicki- love this and cant wait to get my shapes!

harrahx2 said...

Okay, so I placed my order. I love the floating butterfly look! That stamp set is one I really need to get along with several others. You must tell me how you got the wings to stand up. Beautiful!

Linda Beeson said...

A "glittery" bee, how fun! LOVE the stamp set.

Sunfairy said...

Ohhh, your card is so pretty!! I love the colors and the bee is so pretty...love the wings!
Your die-cuts are wonderful! Great shapes and colors...I'll be placing my order Very soon :)