Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Fancy Pants "Summers End" line

It's it Friday yet?? Oh yeah, it is! Happy Friday Everyone!   Hope you have a great weekend planned.
It's been an exciting couple of weeks, getting to play with new products ( CHA releases)  Fancy Pants has come out with some of their most beautiful lines ever!  The colors and patterns of this "Summers End" line just make me HAPPY!  Aren't they pretty?


All the coordinating embellishments, rubons, ect.. make pulling it all together pretty darn easy.
The photo is of my niece Amy and her family (before Addy was born).  I do love this photo. ( not to mention... it was here, what I needed and I was working on a deadline.. needing to get the box off for CHA) lol   Next time I'll be sure to have a updated photo of them on hand:)

Here is a look at the entire line..but you can see it with all the other goodies to go with it HERE.


Here's another layout I did with this line.  I adore these photos of Austin when he was a little guy.
Nothing cuter than an little boy with a dusty bum, throwing rocks in the water

All the beautiful ORANGE in this line.. made me think of this photo of the lilies growing in the ditch across the road.  There are ALOT of them!


Have a fantastic weekend!  ORANGE you glad it's Friday?  lol


2 comments:

Susan said...

These layouts are adorable! Love those papers.

Debby said...

I love the colors in this line. Great LO's.