Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Bless your little heart

Not much time for creating this past few days,but thought I'd share this Little nurses thankyou I made from one of the hearts from the Sweet Chips Chipboard album and frames set, and Image from "Little Blessings" Creative Scraps( Both from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage)

Mom is still in the hospital, but getting stronger each day. This weekend my sis Jan spent alot of time with her, chatting and doing her nails:)    After she headed for home I came and brought my laptop.  Spent the afternoon playing George Straight Videos for mom. She "enjoys his voice", as she says. lol

Look at this sweet basket of snacks and drinks that Gabby and Wyatt brought up for Jan and I while weve been staying at the hospital.  SO thoughtful!!  Mom was tickled to see Wyatt, and loved the little card he colored for her.


It's probably a good thing I was preoccupied with other things this weekend to keep me from worrying about my kids both out traveling hundreds of miles.   Weston and his Vintage motorcyle group biked to Okaboji. He said it was great, and he had a fantastic time.

Wes is on the far right in the photo above.

Cracked me up when I saw the photo below. She said he had set his sun glasses and gloves here in this tree and when he went to retrieve them .... suprise! lol  funny

Jarad and Kate went to their favorite county get away, up near long pine. (below) and took the jeep and fourwheeler.  They love it there!    I'm glad the kids enjoyed their weekend and I loved seeing the photos. (another good thing about facebook:)


Well.. things to do around here, so I best get this show on the road.   Hope all of you have a wonderful day.  Again..thank you for your thoughts and prayers for my mom.

hugs, Vic



 

7 comments:

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Glad to hear your Mom is getting stronger each day! Lot of love and kindness in this post - the basket of goodies is such a great idea and your nurse's thank you is precious! I can't believe I don't have those scraps yet? And one last thing what a great reminder never to leave my gloves in a tree : )

Take Care and please give your Mom a Get Well Hug from me!

MJ said...

Hope your mother recovers fully & quickly! I hadn't expected to see a frog on Wes' gloves! LOL! Better that than bird doo-doo!

Debby said...

I'm glad your Mom is getting better. It can be exhausting, I know. Take care of yourself.

stampqueen said...

Gald to hear your Mom is feeling better!! Sending prayers and good wishes continously!!!
Cute heart project - love the ruffle!!!

Jan said...

LOL>>>>LOVE the picture of your son :) Gives me the giggles! Hope your mom continues to do well and gets out of the hospital soon! Such a sweet gift for the nurse, too :)

harrahx2 said...

Prayers for mom and for you! Chin up, strong woman! Hugs and love. I, too, love Facebook because I get to see my family in Mass.

Catherine said...

I hope your Mom is feeling better soon! Thinking of you -- miss you!