Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Do you have a round mirror?

Because .. if you do, you could easily make a fun and funky frame for it using Glammed up clothes pins:)
Some time ago I saw where someone had used clothes pins around a round mirror like this, to create a sort of frame. ( I wish I could remember where... because I would totally give them credit for this creative idea).  I loved the design concept, but couldn’t not resit the chance to Glam up those clothes pins! So with the help of “Organic Garden” and “Mermaid” Glam. Here’s what I came up with.


I have a number of different photos.. simply because I was having a hard time photographing it so that you could get the idea.. and see the true colors.


.. oh.. and not see me in the refection. lol


Proportionately, this one is  too small for this area...but I hung it there so that you can get the idea.  My thoughts now are to make one that matches my laundry room :)


Short post today.  Mom is here and not feeling all that great, so I'm headed back down stairs.  Thank you all so much for your kind words and prayers for her. .. and also for the gorgeous get well cards she's received.   I am SO lucky to have met so many wonderful friends through this crazy world of blogging :)
You guys are the best!

Have a fantastic Day!!!

7 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful! I've seen one on Pinterest but not sure where it originated. I love that you glammed it up!

nat kalbach said...

this is amazing, love your work girl

Debby said...

Very cute. Get well wishes for your mother.

Jan said...

Love this and the clothes pins never looked so good :)

Sunfairy said...

Wow, is there nothing you can't make beautiful?!! I just love your take on making everyday items into such pretty and cheerful pieces to decorate the house or give as gifts.
Prayers and big hugs for your mom and for you, honey.

harrahx2 said...

Truly creative Ms. Vicki! Hugs and heppy and proud to know you!

Rita Barakat said...

Prayers going out for mom! ((hugs))