Monday, August 01, 2011

Quick and Easy Cards done with "Farm Fresh" Creative Scraps

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend!  Amazing how fast it goes by huh? It was   Dans weekend off so, we did some catching up on things around here. I did finished up some cards I've been working on also. So thats what I thought I'd share today:)

 _____________________________
One of my favorite things to do is create quick and easy cards that are cute! Crafty Secrets images make that a piece of cake.  They do the work for you:)  Picking papers and adding fun embellishments, is just the icing on that cake.  I thought I'd share this grouping of goodies.. all done with "Farm Fresh" Creative Scraps from Crafty Secrets.  All the patterned papers used are from the new "Creating with Vintage Images CD" .. also from Crafty Secrets.

A number of the die cut shapes, wood buttons, and lace are available in My Etsy shop here. ( oh.. also the little (vintage)  metal spoon embellishments:)    I wish I had some of those cute little "diggers" I used below..but no.  I looked and they are made by Scrap FX Embellishments. 

I do have the card shape used in the above card..and the spoon used below available.

Okay.. you know me.. I love a great deal.  I scan the clearance isle at HL constantly.
You can see from the price on the back of this little towel hook.. it was a pretty good deal.

I also have the wood buttons, lace and this card shape available in my Etsy.

I wish I could say I make this jam...but I didn't.  I purchased it from Kate's sister-in-law, who was selling them to raise money for cancer awareness.  ( it was fun dressing up the jar though) lol


I am such a huge fan of large scallops!  These really make it easy because they are on the edge of one of the papers on the CD. ( no cutting)

After I had the "group setting" photo taken, I realized I hadn't brought this jar out yet.  You know what this is??  A olive  jar. (shhhhhh).   It thrills me to make something pretty out of something that would have ended up in the trash.  yay

I didn't begin to use all the images ... I had alot of my sheet uncut..but it was time to start dinner.. so I called it quits. lol

* the brown edge is cut from one of the die cut pieces I have offered also.

As you can see below... there are lots and lots to choose from.



Once again... handmade cards mean so much.. but they don't always have to be time consuming.  Just have fun! Create... then share the love :)

Simple cards rock!

11 comments:

Shakti said...

Wow this is gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Yes, your simple cards do rock! I love 'em!

Jane Wetzel said...

incredible cute Vicki- gosh- cant even name a fav here cuz they are all so awesome!

debbiek said...

Vicki, you are a gal after my own heart. LOVE the little towel hook piece (along with all the other amazing pieces of art you posted.) HL is one of my most favorite stores and I think about you every time I go in there searching for bargains...lol! Think you got me beat with this find;)

Have a great day!
- Debbie Kaste

Marlene (cards4u) said...

You are a girl after my own heart! Love the towel rack and how you used part of your die cut for a border on your card!
Have A Great Day : )

harrahx2 said...

Cute cute cute cards Vicki. Never thought to use the shapes I bought like that but now will definitely try them! Love my cuts and all the different paper designs I bought. They are great!

Jan said...

so darn cute...each and every one! HA...I got some of the little hangers on sale at HB, too :)

...a/k/a DJScrappiness... said...

Every last one of those creations are too stinkin' adorable! I'll bet you had all kinds of fun making them! I'm sure they will sell like hotcakes! tfs

Annie-Savor This Moment said...

Wow, since I'm a "country girl", I adore this set and your creations. The blues and reds are my favorite colors, too. You top yourself every time!

Pearl Maple said...

so true, handmade cards mean so much and with cute papers like that it is great fun, thanks for sharing the inspiration

salma said...

The first thing that popped into my mind was.. 'oh how pretty' -- love the poppy card and the card for your BIL with the Cherry Cobbler button (love these buttons) is great.....
id card printing urgent
plastic id cards online