Wednesday, September 07, 2011

A little Sweet treat

Sure.. now I'm making you crave chocolate :) Sorry      I just wanted to share this little "Sweet Treat" thank you I made using some Vintage Street Market goodies.


I thought it would be fun to create an cute little envelope to put the candy bar and a gift card in.

here is the back, so you can see how I put it together.

They now have 12x12 papers and paper dolls with accessories..that are so adorable!
They also have a number of "limited" kits that have amazing vintage goodies in them.  You can see it all 


I hope all of you had a nice 3 day weekend.   Like I said, we didn't have alot planned, because Dan had to work Saturday and Sunday.  Monday we did spend a little time at the cabin.  Great to see the kids, (furry ones too).    Aly and  Riley knew Kate had Chips in her hand. lol


It was an absolutely gorgeous day.

I certainly don't make it out to the cabin as much as I used to, but when I do go..... FALL is my favorite time to enjoy it.

You can feel it in the air.


Even though I'm not there as much these days, and neither is Dan, it's really nice to know that the kids make time to enjoy it.
As soon as the nights get a little cooler.. I AM thinking I might need a bon fire and some marshmallows. ( Oh what the heck.. just go for it and have s'mores , right ? :)  ummmmm


Here I am talking about Chocolate again..lol



3 comments:

Susan said...

Yum, chocolate! The wrapper is adorable. Beautiful pictures too - wish it was cooler here in TX!

Jan said...

What a cute candy bar wrap and envelope!! Clever! Love the pix of your pups doing a little bit of begging..LOL! We had our first bonfires of the year a few weeks ago...and now Fall is quickly approaching..time for another fire, s'mores and hot cocoa. The cabin pictures look so relaxing!

harrahx2 said...

Aww Vicki....now I need a Hershey Bar! Dang. Course, I always need chocolate so I guess it's not your fault. Love the pictures. Aly is looking good and Reilly is getting big. Do you all need any of this rain we have? I am a bit tired of it.