Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Misted Album 1

Hi friends!   The next two days I'm going to be sharing some mini albums I created using these cake boards, mistable papers and Glimmer mist products.  I created two, but below is the first one, tomorrow I'll share the other one.   They are both for sale. ( updated.. SOLD)  If you are interested you can email me at vickichrisman@hotmail.com if your interested... otherwise I'll post them in my etsy eventually.  They will be $15 each (plus shipping)

These are the Cakeboards I used to create these albums. Easy to find at many places. I get these at Hobby Lobby.
Some of the pages are done with resist papers and some with stencils.

oh.. flocked papers too :)

Pretty little albums.. all ready for papers.

I'm planning on making some of these for my "non crafter" friends also. All they have to do it add their photos and they have a finished mini album to set out and share.

Okay.. a couple of photos to share from last weekend.   I shared some photos in my previous post about my Aunt visiting over the weekend.  Dan and I took my Aunt and my mom to see the cemetery we had found where many of our ancestors are buried.  We can back and looked threw the family book then, to make the connections about who was who.  It was a beautiful day for a drive. Although my mom had been here before with us, my Aunt hadn't, so she really enjoyed it.  We all did.

I love the sweet little church here, and all the big trees and rolling farmland that surrounds this place.


Okay.. one more thing I wanted to mention.     AccuCut is hosting a Halloween Video Contest where the best project video wins $100 in online credit.  You can get the detail HERE




Wishing you all a super day!


Vic

4 comments:

JeanFB said...

Wowza! These album pages are gorgeous... love the colors and masks.

Sunfairy said...

Mini's are one of my top favorites and I Love this one!!
Gorgeous colors and patterns...you always give such beautiful inspirations :) I'll be digging out my resist papers now, lol.

kathy/North Carolina said...

What a great idea! Cake boards, huh? Who knew!

Jane Wetzel said...

omg Vicki- you were reading my mind- i am off tho HL for the cake boards!
Incredibly awesome books!! tfs and hope u enjoy your weekend!