Sunday, November 06, 2011

Fancy Pants Birthday Bouquet

How about a little Birthday Bouquet?    I made this for my sister-in-laws mom for her 86 birthday party last weekend.  It's made from Fancy Pants "Summers End " line.

And a simple little card to match :)

Elaine.. the Birthday girl!  They had such a nice open house set up in her honor. 


What's been going on around here?? Well, I worked on canning some tomatoes my Aunt and Uncle in SD grew.  It's been a few years since we've had a garden, but I used to cann alot. Luckily is came back to me.  These will be nice to have to cook with this winter :)  Yum!
Today we had company.  My brother, sister-in-law stopped by to visit and they had Miss Addy with them.( she was spending the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa)   Oh.. what a sweetheart.  She was such a good girl.  She played so nice inside while the grown ups where visiting, Aly and I thought we should all go outside a play for a bit.


I WISH I could have a recording of her giggles when she was running around the yard playing with Aly.  Oh my goodness.. so funny!  It had me laughing so hard!


I think they both enjoyed the day.. and I'm pretty sure they will both sleep well tonight because they did lots and lots of running! lol

I will tell you this much..... no matter how tired Aly is at the end of the day, she makes sure she keeps track of her squirrely. haha   I thought this was so funny.   She is asleep but has one paw on it's tail. ( like it's going to run off somewhere :)  The fact that it's standing straight up, just made it that much funnier.


I wanted to share with you something I'm SUPER excited about, before I close.   Crafty Secrets Is about to release the Second  CD. This one is Call "Creating with Vintage Illustrations"   There are some sneak peeks of what will be on the CD posted on the Heartwarming Vintage blog ..... so pop over and check them out!
You'll see why I'm excited! :)



Have a great start to your week,   hugs, Vic

6 comments:

Joan said...

Love the bouquet and card, Vic! And those tomatoes DO look yum. Lots of possibilities with the new CS CD ... a real winner, I'd say.

Jan Hennings said...

HOW ADORABLE! Aly keeping track of her squirrel...LOL! The pictures are so neat and your bouquet and card are so sweet!

MYLIFEMYPUGSMYSCRAPBOOK said...

OMG I love Ally running with your would it be great niece? She is adorable as well! I love how Ally keeps track of her fav toy that is super cute!! And was too funny like you said that it was "sitting" up lol. Love the bouquet and card so pretty. I've been still following but my computer has been givng me problems these past 2 weeks in posting so we will see if lets me today. :)

debbiek said...

Cute arrangement, Ms. Vicki. What a nice b-day gift. The photos are adorable, especially the one of Aly and her squirrely. Oh my gosh, how cute!!!

bettyann said...

wow..beautiful card and bouquet Miss Vicki....havent done any canning in years..looks yummy...

harrahx2 said...

Oh vicki....everything you do always looks so perfect. And silly Ali with a squirrel. Too cute. Sending big hugs and want to share that little girl with the darling eyes? There is something so enticing about a child's laughter.