Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sunny Side up

I'm here! Just caught up in other things the past few days, so the poor old blog got neglected.  One of the things I've been working on, are some projects using the new CD that is about to be released from Crafty Secrets... and it's got some seriously gorgeous stuff on it! wow!   I've even been dabbling in creating some things digitally. huh? I know, shocking huh? lol   For me it is defiantly a process because I'm a total newbie, but I can certainly see how fun and really creative it can be. I don't ever see myself being an "all digi" gal, because I love playing with messy stuff too much, but "hybrid" defiantly:)    Anyway, I cant wait to show you some of the new things that will be on the "Creating with Vintage Illustrations" CD very soon:)
Until then .... here is a card made with other Crafty Secrets goodness.   This image is from the

  
I have to share these little darlings with you.   These are Kate's nieces.  I had some fun taking photos of them here last weekend.   What little cutie patooties!


This little pink guitar is a treasure I lugged all the way home from Ensenada a number of years ago when Crafty Secrets did a Scrapbook cruise.  Of course while in Mexico I treated myself to a silver bracelet.... oh.. and a pink toy guitar. lol   I don't know why..but I just loved it and had to have it.  It's sat her in my studio ever since.   ( I do remember it was not as fun when I had to carry it through airports and onto planes. Everyone would say ... Oh...did you buy that to bring home to your little girl?  I had to tell them ..."no.. I have two teenage boys. This is for me").
 

 I love the photo below, and it was all her idea. She wanted to put the tiara on her toes. lol



Can you imagine how obnoxious I will be, if I ever have grand kids?  oh.. beware... lol

  hugs, Vic





6 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Adorable girls and love your card!

kathy/North Carolina said...

Vicki...that card is scrumptious...and I love the sentiment. I really like the way you layered the two fishtail banners below the lace. Really gives the card depth. Just awesome, as always...and your photography ain't too shabby, either!

malia said...

What a darling card! Are you all set for Thanksgiving? xo

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous - love the rich colors, details and layout!!! And Kate's nieces are just as precious! Enjoy your day and please tell your Mom I said Hi!

harrahx2 said...

Okay, the card is beautiful. Great balance and colors are perfect. The girls? I'll take two to go please? I need grandkids and I don't think I will get them the regular way so I may have to steal them! Hugs!

Gail S. said...

Super cute card and SUPER cute girls!! Have a great Thanksgiving :)