Friday, December 23, 2011

Are you ready?

Ready?  I'm  wrapping it up...  Just a few thing to do tomorrow to get ready for our (big) family Christmas .. tomorrow night "Christmas Eve".    I have to have everything ready for Christmas day when the kids are comming home before we leave tomorrow because It's usually late when we get home.. ( and I'm usually ready for bed :)    The next couple of days, ( like for most of you) will be fast, furrious and fun.

Aly  is showing of her new Christmas out fit for you.. and helping all of us wish you a very Merry Christmas.


_________________________________________________________________

I have a few Christmas projects I better cram in and share before Christmas is over.   The two gift card holders below were made with goodies from the Vintage Street Market "Classic Christmas Vintage Kit".  
There is a limited amount of kits because these are actual vintage goodies.. so you might want to order one for  next year :)



I used a flat sqare tin I had in my "to alter" stash to make this gift card holder, using the VSM goodies.


You can see this kit and LOTS of other fun stuff from Vintage Street Market  HERE


Here is a project I did using Fancy Pants "Saint Nick" collection.   You can see this and lots of other projects done by the DT using this line HERE on the Miss Fancy Pants blog.


Well, this is more about for New Years than Christmas, because it's another page for my new "2012" My Book Planner.  Woo hoo.. I'm pretty excited about starting out with it in January with this many pages done. 
This page was  done with papers and elements from the Crafty Secrets "Creating with Vintage Patterns".    
( I seriously LOVE these papers) ahhhhhh
This photo is one if my favorites of Jarad and Kate with my mom, a couple of years ago. I had to add it to my planner.
  

Okay... it's late and my pillow is calling ... zzzzzz
I hope you all  enjoy the next few days.  Have a very Merry Christmas!!!


                                                                                           Vic

1 comment:

Jan Hennings said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Vicki! Love seeing your pictures and do hope you have a day filled with cherished memories!