Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas around the house ( and a winner)

                    ***  Thanks everyone for all your comments.  I love hearing from you!   Again..the bittersweet feeling I get every time I host a give-a-way.  I always wish all of you could win!!!    The random winner is  "Blessings from Cindy"***   ( Cindy .. please email me your address so I can get your goodies mailed right out to you :).

  **********************************************************************

It seems like I've been trying to share the rest of my "Christmas around the House" photos all week. I guess I better get it done before Christmas is here and gone! Wow.. it's coming quickly!   I got major groceries yesterday, so I'd have the things I needed to make my boys favorite for Christmas day.   When our " Big family group" gathers Christmas Eve, we have Soups, appetizers  and baked goodies.  I'm making Chili, my Conquesto dip and this...Appetizer Wreath .  It's a "Taste of  Home" Recipe.  You can get it here if your interested.