Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Vintage Christmas LOVE

Prepare yourself for Vintage Christmas overload today. lol   ( is there such a thing?)  Not in my book , that's for sure. ( wink)     I have some projects done with Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage goodies and with Vintage Street Market Kits, along with some Christmas things I've added to my etsy shop.
This first pretty was done with Vintage Christmas goodies from Vintage Street Market.  You can see them here.  My blog post with this project is  here, on the VSM blog.  If you get a chance... pop over there for some creative inspiration... because there are some amazing projects posted from the Design Team.

 
The most simple little things, can be just so sweet.  I loved this little vintage tree :)  so... it became the center of my project quite quickly.
 
I also wanted to make sure everyone has heard  about the Vintage Street Market Design Team Call!!

You can get the info here.


 


Last week, I shared this garland project I made with some of the "vintage"  fun stuff from VSM also.  I've added it and the ornaments below.. along with lots of other Christmas projects to my ESTY.



These ornaments ( below) were made with images from the  
 Right now Sandy is hosting a challenge at Splitcoast Stampers with a "Sparkle" Challenge that is going to be so fun. We love to have you come over and play along ( oh.. and have a chance to win, a $50 prize)  Everyone Welcome!

You can read more about it on the Heartwarming Vintage blog , and see tons of Christmasy Inspiration from the Design Team... OH.. and FREE Printables!




Here are some more cookie cutter ornaments that I've added to my Etsy.  









Below is a set of 3 smaller ones. ( also in my etsy shop)

I havent been to my favorite haunts to look for goodies lately, but the other day mom and I had some time to kill while we were waiting for prescription, so we stopped at "The Junction".   Vikki who run the place ( and her dog "Pete" are always so welcoming.  She had told me to stop in with mom sometime. She has a table in the front with coffee and cookies.  Mom sat and enjoyed a hot cup of Joe while I took a quick spin around the place.  Here are some of my finds.   Oh.. how I love digging around in stuff, finding little treasures:)

 
Blogger is getting touchy.. so I think It's a good thing I'm at the end.   I need to get my studio cleaned up and get on with some "creating"
                                                               Enjoy the day my friends!


        Vic

4 comments:

Joan said...

OMG,Vic! So many pretties! Will you PLEASE come decorate my house??!!! :-)

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Wow - I just love what you did with this bell jar! It puts a smile on my face and in my heart : )
Have A Great Day!

kathy/North Carolina said...

Vick...your altered projects are always so creative and beautiful. I love the bell jar...the little spools are darling!

malia said...

Shut the front door! Those first two projects are amazing (well they all are but those two "got" me)... I wish we lived closer cause I'd love to see how your think/work... you are so creative!