Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Excited to share my new AccuCut die with you

With everything going on these past few weeks I really haven't had a chance to share my news with you.   I'm excited to finally get to share my brand new AccuCut die (just being released now at winter CHA). 



_______________________________________________________

If you know me at all, you know I'm a huge fan of "cooking and recipe" themed paper crafts.  I have always been totally inspired by the fantastic "retro" themed cooking stickers, stamps and images from Crafty Secrets, and I think this will be a fun complement to them.. so I'm thrilled about that.  A fun base with extra accessories to pull your project all together.   I think it will be fun for albums, layouts, cards, invitations, home decor.. all kinds of things.
It's a two die set and is available with or without holes. (  so if you are wanting to use a binding system you can also do that).
The pocket you see in the top right is sized to fit a standard index/recipe card.  So you get the base ( place mat piece), the pocket. and tab to attach to your recipe card.. OR to the side of your pages, the napkins to go under your silverware, a plate, shaker for salt and pepper, and the tabbed index card frame for adding a photo or journaling ect.

VC103CSJB  Album Recipe ( 2 of 2)

I was actually in such a hurry to get my project to AccuCut for CHA the day I took it in, that I didnt even get a photo of it. ( crazy I know... but then again..these past few weeks have been a ridiculous blur).  I will get a photo of it to share here, as soon as they are back from CHA.  I am in a process of creating another one, but no quite finished yet :(    I did create this card below using pieces from the die and Papers, stamps and images from Crafty Secrets.


I used the Pocket on the inside of my card to hold a gift card. 

Thank Goodness I to have a couple of photos from the album the talented Traci Armbrust (senior designer) at AccuCut created using my die.  She always does amazing work. Thankyou Traci!




I promise I'll have more sample using my die to share soooon~!


Off to cut and glue :)



             Vic

12 comments:

Sarah said...

This is really a cool new die. I see more cookbooks in your future!!

Michelle Jackson said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!
How absolutely clever!!! Congratulations Miss Vic!!!

Jan Hennings said...

Vicki...love your new accucut die and your recipe album is so sweet! BIGGEST congrats on your new die...you're amazing :)

Julie said...

Vic-your AccuCut die is so cute!! Congrats!! Your great ideas just keep coming and coming:) Glad you are so motivated to keep so busy with all the awesome Valentine projects too...it helps keep the mind occupied to help recover I think from the grief of your dear Mom and your dear dog. Have a great day! Cherish the memories:) Julie

scrapbooking for others said...

I can't wait to get this die! I love making scrapbook cooking layouts, we do alot of cooking in my house, and I plan on using this die in the recipe albums I am making my girls! You did a super job designing this die set!

harrahx2 said...

You have been a busy lady and quite clever with your designs. Love this new die cut!

Pamela said...

I love this die! You will have to share where we can get it retail and how much it should cost! I think it is a must have.

Pamela

stampqueen said...

Uber cool!!!! Congradulations!!!!

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, you've done it again, Vicki! This die is amazing ... can't wait to try it!

Hope all is well with you, Sweetie!

Jane Wetzel said...

hi Vicki..amazing die :) How u r doing ok- hugs, jane

Traci said...

Vicki, Missed you at CHA and I am always tickled pink by your comments. I'll have your album in a week if you wnat to take some photos yourself of it. You always take such great pictures. Hugs friend!

debbiek said...

This is simply ADORABLE, Ms. Vicki! I can't wait for our LSS to carry this die. You are incredibly talented:) Can't wait to see what else you've done.
- DebbieK