Sunday, January 29, 2012

More Valentines projects

This weekend went by fast for us..but it was nice to just slow down a bit and be at home. It was sad to have to take family to the airport and say goodbye, but as hard as it is, everyone has to get back to their routines, and back to work, school, ... and all the other things that life consists of . Just hate to see them go.   It was nice to have Wes home over the weekend to spend some time with us. Jarad and Kate had to work, but they had brought Cloey (our grandpup) to spend a few days and keep Molly company ( and us too of course).  We pretty much laid around ,watched movies, played with the dogs and talked.  Just want we were all needing I think.
I hope your weekend was a good one. 

*****************************************

The projects below are the second half of the projects I was sharing in my last post. All of them done with the New Vintage Valentine  Download Kit  from Crafty Secrets.  You can read more about it and see what all is in it in this post on the Heartwarming Vintage Blog.

I'll tell you this much.. it's packed with stuff! :)
The tag book below was made with printable from the Vintage Valentine download.



Just added some photos, and put it all together with a piece of ribbon.




This is also another tag done with one of the download tags.



just printed off a second one to cut to add some dimension.

I also put together this hybrid "hanging layout" with papers and elements from the download.



I have so many new product CHA projects to share... I promise to get on it this week.
Lots of fun stuff to show you.

Thanks for sticking with me friends.

                                                                                         Vic

7 comments:

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Glad to hear you were able to have some down time and visit with Cloey : ) I was thinking - wouldn't it be great to be able to have family come and visit and not have to say goodbye? I guess the good part is that it is hard to say goodbye ;)
Take Care!

A Vintage Chic said...

LOVE these, Vicki! So glad you've been able to get some good crafting done, dear friend...these are just beautiful!

I'm going to get busy on some Valentines from the kit tomorrow--been a busy weekend!

Keeping you in my prayers, my friend...

Julie

MJ said...

That LO of Wes & Kate ~ I hope I got the names correct ~ is great!

Take care of yourself! You are in my thoughts!

kathy/North Carolina said...

Such lovely works, Vicki! I found that working in my studio helped me to stay in the moment, and was very therapeutic during my time of grief. (I lost 5 close family members and a dear friend in 2 years....dark days, indeed!) Remember to be kind to yourself. Grief is exhausting. Your work shines as beautifully as always. Praying for you, my cyber friend!

linda said...

So very sweet!

harrahx2 said...

Excellent projects Vicki....so darn cute!

Renee said...

These are absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for the eye candy!