Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A little Easter Fun

Hi there friends!  Hope your week is off to a great start.  I had a really nice day today.  I got to spend time visiting with my dear, long time friend Pam.  We I don't get to see each other that often anymore..and it was so great!    There are just physically more miles between us than there used to be, so our visit aren't daily like they used to be when we worked together...   But we always stay in touch.. and nothing ever changes :)   You know those friendships were it doesn't matter how many miles are between you, or how much time passes between visits, it's like you never miss a beat, and just start in talking right where you left off.  Some serious chatting and lots of hugging! Nothing better :)  Love ya Pammy

                          *******************************************************
Time for some Easter Projects.   I used Crafty Secrets Easter Creative Scraps   and Papers from the "Creating with Vintage Illustrations CD" from Crafty Secrets.

 



Oh.. how I love these little ducks.   The wood dowels, discs, and other wood pieces are all found in the "woods" isle at Hob Lob.


darling images


Oh.. and here is the little chipboard frames I've been using.



*****************************************

Okay, I also wanted to let you know last night I added some more things to my Etsy.  I finally even got some Shadowbox dies cut and added. 

They will vary, but I did some in Florals


some in Brights


                                                        and some in Neutral prints.


Oh.. and some vintage goodies too.  Decided I will start sharing some of my flea market finds.



Now that I've washed them and soaked them in Oxy Clean and they are all fresh and sparkly white... they are even harder to give up..but I guess I can keep it all :(




 A couple other fun new aprons also.




Well, here's to what's promising to be another beautiful sunny day  here in Nebraska.  yay!
Thanks for stopping by.  Hope your day is great!


7 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

LOVE your Crafty Secrets Easter decor....so CUTE!

MYLIFEMYPUGSMYSCRAPBOOK said...

Oh how adorable!! Love those flowers!!!

linda said...

The Easter chicks and bunnies are so cute! I love your pot holders! I have some my mother had in her collection from years ago - thanks for the Oxy Clean tip; I didn't know that it would clean them up.

harrahx2 said...

Cute, adorable....wonderful and those little ducks with the banner? Yep, darling, seriously cute!

Sunfairy said...

Its great to be able to catch up with old friends :)
Love all the Easter decorations, especially that darling card!
Those pot holders are so cute, wish I could crochet like that!
{{{Hugs}}}

stampqueen said...

Love the cute rossettes!!! Love all the doillies too - one of these days I will get my pile out and wash/block them.....

malia said...

I must have those chicks!