Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tea with Alice

Since the weather has been cloudy and rainy, it's been a good time to stay in and work on some projects.   A couple of weeks ago I made some tea cup projects ( you can see them here).  I actually added four new ones to my etsy yesterday but they are gone.. so I'll see about getting more added :)

As I was looking at the cups , I started thinking about it, I thought how fun it would be to create a whimsy little teacup with Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage.  "Wonderland Tea" Creative Scraps (double sided), and Tea with Alice Clear Art Stamps.  

I had enough  to use with those products..but Crafty Secrets also has ANOTHER cool "Alice in Wonderland" themed stamp set .. you can see it here  Greetings from Wonderland Clear Art Stamps.



I find cutting ..kind of therapeutic.. so I totally enjoyed the process of creating this project :)

There are so many fun images and elements to choose from, between the creative scraps sheet and the stamps..that I was having a hard time picking :(   The poor little cup will only hold so much. lol


 I also wanted to tell you about some beautiful free printable downloads over on the Heartwarming Vintage Blog.   Pop on over and grab them :)


Busy few days ahead but I'll be back with lots of photos to share. ( you know me) lol
Rain, Rain, go away, come again another day!  I need to see the sun :)



Huge thanks once again to all of you for  coming by!!

22 comments:

debi huntsman said...

Oh, I love your tea cup! How beautiful and so very creative!

Susan said...

This is darling Vicki!

Katie said...

Vicki, this is simply fantastic!

Jan Hennings said...

VICKI...LOVE YOUR CUPS! So creative and cute :)

Marlene (cards4u) said...

As soon as I saw these I got a smile on my face and shook my head and said to myself this girl is absolutely amazing!!! So creative and fun!! Now I need to check my stash and see what I have and don't have - LOL! Loved seeing your poster pooch the other day : )

Take Care and Enjoy Your Day!

Debby said...

Those are so cute.

Yoli said...

This is too stinkin' cute. Although I've already altered a tea cup with an Alice in Wonderland theme (http://www.mysbroom.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-all-hallows-eve.html) after seeing your creation I may have to make two. :-)

kathy/North Carolina said...

Such a darling idea! You never cease to amaze me!

Bettyann said...

oh my goodness Vicki..this has to be the cutest expression of art ever !! have a great weekend

Jane Wetzel said...

absolutely adorable Vicki :)

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh, I love your teacups! Very, very cute!
Leticia

sjgray said...

Now I know just what to give my mom for Easter!

Cynthia said...

Such an adorable tea cup creation, Vicki!

Elaine Akers said...

I love Alice and your Alice tea cup is just wonderful.

JoAnn S. said...

great idea, i did my alice cup with the cup tilted sideways on the saucer and used the inside of the cup. i love this too. come visit sometime!!!

hugs JoAnn

Kathy Salazar said...

If this isn't the cutest Alice piece I have ever seen! I just love Alice- everything about Alice!!!thanks for sharing!

Robert F. Crocker said...

Great delivery. Sound arguments. Keep up the great effort. ​plagiarism check

jowdjbrown said...

Its production can take more than seven days and the process is completely manual. Each piece is covered with tiny bumps that occur in the cooking process​best matcha powder melbourne

SEO Brothers said...

Truly excellent proportion man . I love it and i’m going to share it . I am telling each readers of this blog have to share this post . Anyways, that’s a great article. Plagiarism now-days is a hot topic and we all need to be careful with our words, especially in public speeches. If anyone need to check their speech for plagiarism use – Plagiarism Detector .

Honey Wilson said...

Wow, what an impressive piece of art! I guess such projects are very time-consuming, aren't they? Check out this free online plagiarism checker, it's a useful instrument for bloggers.

Sarah Leach said...

What a nice creation! It wouldn't jump to my mind to make such a beautiful thing! I wish you a good luck in your blogging. Have you ever thought how to make your post better? I can suggest you nice plagiarism checker which will definitely help to improve your articles.

Mary A. Cawley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.