Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fancy Pants Pocket Chick Spotlight

I'm giddy to get to be the pocket chic spotlight on the Fancy Pants blog  :)   I would love, love , love it, if you would pop over there  and see what I have to share.
I shared some photos of this Fancy Pants Brag Book  I created with photos of my kiddos when they were little.  Also some answers to questions we are given to answer.  Who knows, it might be something you've missed in my wild ramblings here. lol


I had so much fun digging into old photos of the boys. Sure brings back memories.  I guess that's what scrapbooking is all about right?  And preserving these memories for the future.



Thanks Fancy Pants! I love ya! Creating with your products is a joy!

Vic


7 comments:

harrahx2 said...

Adorable Vicki. Your designs always inspire me to try harder!

julie said...

What cute book and man I really need to start scrapping again, but sometimes I hit a wall and I just cant get off it and it s%©}s but by seeing other
great craft's makes me want to start out small and keep trying. Thanks for shareing, God bless you and yours.
1205love@gmail.com

Jodi sanford said...

Thank you, Vicki!!! We lOve you and your amazing ideas!!!Jodi and Jared :)

Renee said...

This is gorgeous Vicki! I'm off to the FP blog to check it out :)

Debbie K. said...

Cute book, Vicki! I'll bet your kids will treasure it, I know I would:)
- DebbieK

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

You come up with the cutest ideas...off to visit the FP blog...

Jane Wetzel said...

hi Vicki! adorable book...gosh I NEED to do this with my old pics :)