Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Farm Fresh layout

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. ( and a Happy Mothers Day if your a momma). We had a nice time, I'll share some photos below. But first I'm excited to say.. "Creating with Vintage Typeography CD from Crafty Secrets is now available!
Here is a simple digital layout I did with elements from the new CD.


Marilyn (Busy Martha) has a another fun "Farm themed "project on her blog this week, that is super cute also., you can see it HERE

Creating with Vintage Typography CD #3 Special Pre-Order Free S&H Will Mail by May 25/12 picture

Okay, have to share  a few photos from Mother Day.  Dan and I aren't in the photo. But .. My sis, Jan , her hubby Keith, and their son Ryan.  Our boys, Weston, Jarad.. and Jarad's fianc√© Kate. 


Keith is always the King of the grill.  Come rain or shine.. we know we can count on him to do the grilling. Thanks Keith!

We did have a few other yummy thing to eat also:)


It was such a gorgeous day! We chatted out on the porch, watched the dogs play out in the yard, and just enjoying being outside.
I love this photo of Keith trying out  his BIG awesome new camera lens  to take photos of the catalpa tree in bloom.


It was a bittersweet day.  Of course mom was in our thoughts all day .....but we were together ..and that made it a really nice day.  Loved spending the day with some of my very favorite people.


 Wishing you all a great start to your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

Vic

9 comments:

Dawn said...

I have put this on my FB page you looked like you had wonderful fun and fab weather. And the LO? just lush Dawn xx

marcia said...

I am glad you were able to make new memories and revive old ones. Nice digital layout

Jane Wetzel said...

very cool "farm fresh" lo and love the pics :)

julie said...

Very nice I like the chicken wire, that's my kitchen theme. I could put that in a frame and hang it up. You folks look very happy together and to share that wonderful day with family talking about the fun memory's of your mom. I like your vintage bowls, ok and the food looks good to. Thanks for shareing, God bless you and yours always. 1205love@gmail.com

harrahx2 said...

Sharing the love....so special to be able to do that. Your layout is amazing Vic! Box went postal today.....I know, it took me long enough right!

Country Liv . . . said...

Whoa Vic! That cannot be your first digital layout! You made it awesome-it is definitely a keeper!

I glad you got to enjoy your Mother's Day; I thought of you so much that day (and of course, Sweet Momma too). Just think, it shouldn't be too long before you will have little grandbabies to give all that love to!

Sheila R - Blessed and Distressed said...

I am soooo in love with your rooster layout! Definitely need to get the new CD.

Looks like you had a lovely Mother's Day.

kathy/North Carolina said...

Tell you what, Vic...you folks sure do know how to put on a nice spread! Yum, Yum! Love your layout, too!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

I'm thankful you were able to have some special time with your family!! Looks so relaxing and peaceful at your place : ) And your layout turned out great - my computer bit the dust and I'm sharing with my daughter and anyone else who will let me - LOL!
Enjoy Your day!!