Thursday, May 31, 2012

Great American Scrapbook Convention Texas

Hi everyone!  This is going to be one of those ... lots of photos ... little writing posts:)   Busy here, and getting to be bed time soon.   Today was the first day of the Great American Scrapbook Convention TEXAS.  Perfect fortune last night at dinner. lol


Here's today's make and take.
Crafty Secrets "American Beauty" Stamps and papers from CD 1 "Creating with Vintage Patterns"


In Last nights class of 100 we made art journals. (photos to come:)
Awesome ladies.... stamping their little hearts out.



What a beautiful place for the classes.


I'll take more photo of the booth..but here's just one I snapped before the show started.


I love getting to see old friends at shows, and was so looking forward to sharing a chat and a hug with  Lisa Pace.   This girls talents just amazes me time and time again.

Here's Lisa and Sandy showing off one of Lisa's projects , using Crafty Secrets .. on the COVER :) of her new book. There are many gorgeous projects in this book!   I loved her first book... "Delight in the Details"... and I can see I'm going to love this book, just as much!  Thank you Lisa!


Here is Lisa's new book.

Delight in the Seasons

Delight in the Seasons

Before I close, I want to be sure to remind you to pop over to  the Heartwarming Vintage blog and get in on the giveaway.  All you have to do is give your opinion .. and you in for a chance to win! lol really:)


AND..... don't forget to think about playing along with our linky party Monday June 4th.  All you have to do is make any thing using Crafty Secrets products.. then hop over to that days blog post on the Heartwarming Vintage blog, and your link ( to your blog, or any online gallery that you post your project too) oh.. and list what you used.. when you post your project.  That's it!  EASY!   I'd love it if you played :)

Ok.... back with more to share soon!
Hope your week has been a good one.

hugs, Vic

3 comments:

busymartha said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time! Please let Sandy know that I am going out of town tomorrow until the middle of next week, visiting family in the interior. Thanks Vicki, Marilyn McIldoon.

harrahx2 said...

I hope you are knocking their sox off with your talent girl! They sure look happy in the pics and a great pic of you too! Sending a hug!

Donna said...

The booth looks fabulous and oh how I would love to take a class of yours! You are so right about Lisa's talent and BOTH her books are my top go-to inspiration guides! Enjoy the convention!