Friday, May 18, 2012

Sharing my excitment... a new cupcake stand die

Hello friends, sorry my blog posts have been a little few and far between this past week or so, but we have been working everyday over at moms. We've set aside this time when my sister is here, so we are hard at it.    But... busy or not, I had to share this :)  I can finally share a little something I had to keep under my hat, until it's release day..... and that time is finally here.    I get to share my newest die release from AccuCut.   It's a fun little cupcake stand :)   I think it will be diverse enough to use for a number of different occasions.... so that will be fun.  The scalloped edge can be left up or bent down.  


I've only made these three so far, but my mind is reeling with all the different theme you could do them in for ,Weddings, showers, Holidays, ect ect..


Thanks for letting me share my excitement with you:)
Watch the AccuCut Craft blog today for the details.  Oh.. and you'll probably be seeing more about it here also. lol

I hope your week has been a good one. Happy Friday!

                                                              Vic

13 comments:

busymartha said...

These are so sweet Vicki! What an imagination you have, this is sure to be a hit! Thanks for sharing your idea's, Marilyn.

Debbie K. said...

Oh my gosh, Ms. Vicki. Those are just simply adorable! My head is spinning with some ideas to use the die for. Can't wait until our LSS carries it. Have a nice weekend:)
Hugs,
DebbieK

Susan said...

What an adorable die! And your samples are precious. I can see this done in so many ways. Congrats on another die with your name on it!

Sarah said...

Wow, Vicki, it is no surprise that you have come up with yet another unique die. This one is so cute and can be tailored to any occasion. Congrats!

Brenda said...

Vicki, this die is FABULOUS! It will fit any and all occasions! Congrats!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

These are simply wonderful - another great creation!! They are just so Vicki : ) I've been praying for you.

Julie said...

Oh my...those are adorable!!!! Hope things are going well with your working at your mom's house:) Julie

Angela said...

It's gorgeous Vicki! So excited for you!!

Renee said...

Very cute!!! I don't know anything about Accu Cut, will look into it now. Hope you are doing well, I think about you often :)

jan said...

Your frosting looks amazing!! Would you share a recipe? Also love the digital layout on your previous post!
Enjoy your special people!!

julie said...

Its all good you do what you have to do first, we all understand. Your cup cake stands look just as good as your cup cakes. I like how you did different papers and embellish very pretty. Thanks for shareing, God bless you and yours. 1205love@gmail.com

Thanh Vo said...

SWEET!!! Congrats on another die release, Vicki!

kathy/North Carolina said...

How cute are these? You have the best ideas!!!