Friday, July 13, 2012

New Canvas with Fancy Pants Hopscotch line and a WINNER


And the winner is  AMY ( Paper and gluestick .. Art by Amy)   I know you'll love the CD Amy. Just email me your address and I'll get it right out to you.

*********************************************************************

I'm so excited about the new releases from Fancy Pants Designs for CHA.  I'll be sharing some projects and layouts I've done with them, but be sure to stop over to the Fancy Pants Blog to see all   what my fellow DTers have been creating with this line... AND.... get your name in for the giveaway :)  Two lucky winners will win this line.   All the info in this post HERE

This is a canvas I did with the new Hopscotch line.   This line has so many fun colors and prints, ... it just makes me happy!


Thank you to Lindsey Potter Photography for the use of these darling photos of my niece Christine and her family.




HOP_FacebookHeader


Thanks for stopping by!

Vic

4 comments:

Debbie K. said...

Congrats to Amy! Love your creations with the Fancy Pants products, Ms. Vicki and adore the cute photo of Riley. She certainly has grown up:)
- DebbieK

scrapbooking for others said...

Love the canvas and new line of paper!

pooky said...

Congrats Amy:)))) Love this new line! Your canvas is gorgeous!
♥Bev

Amy said...

WOW..Thank you..I adore the paper line.. I adore your blog as well. Thanks for having me as a winner of the cd..I am so excited to have won!!

Your art creations are a JOY to see on your blog.

~amy