Monday, August 06, 2012

Evening time coolers, Jack-o-lantern Juice or Bewitching Brew for you?



As much as I dread the thoughts of Summer coming to an end before long, I do love Fall also.  Crafty Secrets has two new Halloween themed stamp sets being released, and on the website for order today:)    They also have a really fun set called Mustache Men that is new also.   I'll be sharing projects done with these sets over the next week or so, but today is Crafty Secrets monthly Linky Party!   You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Heartwarming Vintage blog to check out all the new sets, see the beautiful samples the girls have been creating, and leave a comment there to get in on a chance to win a $50 Crafty Secrets Gift Certificate.
Remember .. any one can play along in the linky party with us. We'd love to have you!  All you have to do it create something using Crafty Secrets Products , post it and link up on the Heartwarming Vintage blog.

Today I'm sharing some bottles with drinks I did using the new "Halloween Labels" stamp set.




With the fun little hanger, chain, owl and spider on this set, there are so many fun things to could do with these labels, but the minute I saw this set, all I could think of is how fun they would be on labels :)  I was thinking about cool old vintage glass bottles but I didn't have any with flat fronts that would work well, at that time. ( I do now :) .. so watch for them in an upcoming post.



I found these little packs of juice bottles at Dollar Tree.  (6 for a Dollar). and the best part is, they have the wrap around labels that pulled right off, instead of pulling, tearing and soaking. One cut and they came right off.   Anyway I thought these would be so fun for a kids gathering.


The tulle makes these a little "girlie" so ...for boys I was looking for plastic spiders to add to the lids, but couldn't find them yet.  As more of the Halloween stuff gets put out, I'll be able to make those.

I think all these labels are just so darn fun.  It didn't take any time at all to put these together. One of those projects you can do while your watching TV.  I just stamped them with black ink on orange and green paper.



I also saw these sparkling grape juice bottles at the Dollar store (for one dollar each). They would be cute for a girl get together.

I haven't make any yet..but you could certainly make them for an "adult" gathering also.  I think Bud light lime bottles would be great. (wink)

I used the "Cawing Crow" label to tie on this jar of root beer barrels.


 

 

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Remember to check out the Heartwarming Vintage blog for links, samples with the new stamps and a chance to win a $50 Gift Certificate :)

Thanks  for stopping by!

Vic

10 comments:

scrappinbrat said...

Vicki I just love this idea. These stamps are fabulous! Thank you for sharing your fantastic ideas with us.....you are AWESOME!

janel said...

Just a darling idea....LOVE it. May just have to succumb to your powers!

julie said...

Cute cute I'm with you I think the lime drink would we great as well wink wink.
Thanks for sharing,God bless

Dawn's Craft Place said...

These are spectacular!!! Love the labels, such a fun idea

stellarstamper said...

I absolutely love those! Too cool!

Nerina said...

What a great way to dress up drinks! I love the lime green labels and the little tulle toppers! So cute!

harrahx2 said...

Two really cute stamp sets Vicki. Now, I know you (wink wink) don't drink so how would you know about those beer bottles......hmmmmmmmm. The bottle idea is adorable and I can see little kids having a blast with it right now. Of course, they must be over 21 for some of them. They will enjoy them for sure!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Soooo cute, Vic! Honestly, everything you do is just amazing. Enjoy these last few days of summer...it's been so darn hot here in NC, we are kinda looking forward to it being over. 52 lpringth

missmacymay said...

Very bewitching, you have opened up my mind to all kinds of spooktacular projects. Thanks so much Vicky!

Anonymous said...

great publish, very informative. I wonder why the other
experts of this sector do not notice this. You must continue your writing.
I'm confident, you've a huge readers' base already!

Look at my blog post :: weight loss