Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mustaches!

It's been a while since I did a layout so I sat down this morning with creating a layout in mind.. with my new little pup at my feet of course :)   I love DAISY!
One of Crafty Secrets newest stamp sets is call Mustache Men, and it's got so many awesome images on it.



Here's a little look at the set.
The papers ( and the hat journal spot)  I used are from the "Creating with Vintage Illustrations CD".

Even the vintage looking photo frame is from the CD.

It's hard to see here, but I stamped little curly mustaches all along the border.  The border is and AccuCut die is Borders #4


Here's a card and cup done with the same stamp set.  The mustache  was stamped on the cup with stazon.


The set really is quite fitting for my family. lol



None for Kate, but had to share this cute photo of them out on the sandbar. Remind me to get them some sunscreen. yikes!

********************************************************************


The girls and I are pretty excited to be full swing into getting our Flea Market/Craft Show put together.  We have an events page on facebook here Fall Festival and Flea Market on facebook
Huge thanks to my dear friend Olivia Hudson  for creating this beautiful flyer from my messy sketch:)   You are the best!



Okay, time for this gal to head for bed.  The new pup seems to like to get up much earlier than I do.

Thanks for stopping by!

Vic



5 comments:

Brenda said...

Vicki, your layout is terrific. I love those tiny mustaches on the border and all the wonderful embellishments. The card is also awesome. I love the vintage feel of both projects.

Brenda said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Vicki! I appreciate it!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Those mustache projects are too, too cute. I love the mustache cup! Wish I lived near enough to pop by your fun fair...sounds wonderful! Enjoy your new baby.

harrahx2 said...

Cute projects and clever to stamp the cup! Loved seeing the pictures of your guys. Hugs Ms. Vic!

malia said...

Hahah... the stash is fun and your "stashed" fam is adorable!