Saturday, September 29, 2012

A week away

The countdown is on... One week from today is our "Fall Festival and Flea Market".   It kind of freaks me out just to type that. lol   It's a busy time.  I think I'll feel like I have time to burn when this is over. ha     Fall is defiantly in the air.  If the weather continues just like it has been, it's going to be wonderful.  I had to do some running today, and could not resist the beautiful mums I keep seeing everywhere.  They are just so pretty.


It's been fun getting out decorations and getting the house and yard ready for Fall. Especially since it's been so nice.  Cold windy days working outside are killer for my sinuses... so I'm thankful the weather has been great!


\
Oh.... I've been meaning to share with you some more of the little crows I've been making hats and signs for, using my Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage "Halloween" CD



HUGE thanks to my dear friend Pam!!  I had been looking for more of these crows, as I only had the ones I had picked up this year.  I couldn't find them anywhere this year.   We'll, a box came in the mail the other day from my friend Pam.................guess what?? CROWS!  Do I have some thoughtful friends or what! I was SO happy!




The one below is  one I had make before using Crafty Secrets  Jolly Halloween Stamp Set for the sign.  Update: this set is sold out but please see this Halloween Postcard set and also this Costume Cuties Set of Clear Art Stamps.



Here's one more shot of the crow trio.  I just love them :)






Back to the "TO DO"list for me....

Remember if your near.....  we'd love to have you come



Thanks for stopping by!

Vic

8 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

The crows are a HOOT! You are so amazingly creative!

Angela said...

Those crows crack me up! love them! Good luck with your flea market next week! Wish I could be there!

Julie Higgins said...

Can't wait until the weekend:) See you EARLY Sat. morning...still wishing I didn't have to work Friday! Have fun Friday...enjoy the moments and memories...it's going to be WONDFERFULLY WONDERFUL! Juls

Susie said...

Hi Vic, I'm getting caught up on reading your last 3 blog posts this morning. I SO enjoy your blog! Love all that you share...you thoughts, your life, your art. I'm really enjoying your autumn themed projects, since this is my favorite time of year! Oh by, if I lived in the area, I would SOOOO be there for your event next weekend :)
Have fun!

harrahx2 said...

Gonna be a good good day for you next Saturday, for you next Saturday....just a good good day! Hugs Ms. Vicki!

Debbie K. said...

Ohhhhh, Ms. Vicki your crows are adorable! Makes me want to RUN out to the store to buy some and decorate too. You are so inspirational. I wish you the BEST of luck with your fair. Wish I could be there:( Have fun!!!!

malia said...

Those are the freakin cutest crows I have ever seen in my life!

Handgathered said...

Your crows are such a hoot. Those hats fit them perfectly and give them such personalities (avianities?)