Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Halloween Greetings Crow

Hey Everyone!
Here we are mid week already.. eek.  I had intentions of posting yesterday but the day got away from me.  They seem to do that alot lately. lol
I wish I could find some more of these crows at the Dollar store. I got this one last year. I'm on the look out for them again.


I covered the paper mache star box with some papers I had and made a little hat. I wish I would have had some of the new papers from the Crafty Secrets Halloween CD when I did this... But I will certainly be using them on the next one.  You can see peeks of them here on the Heartwarming Vintage blog.


 The stamp set I used to make the sign was  Jolly Halloween
But Crafty Secrets has LOTS of Halloween themed products. You can see them HERE  and there is HUGE sale going on!


Fall is definably in the air. MUCH cooler today.  Yesterday was SO beautiful!  We had to spend a little time just sitting on the porch and enjoying it :)


Enjoying my flowers out on the deck also...but dreading the thought of them eventually freezing.  Hope that's a ways away.




I hope you have all been having a good week.
Thanks so much for coming by!

Vic

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, how very fun and creative!

harrahx2 said...

Love that Crow! So darn cute. Chilly here too, the last couple of days. Crazy weather huh? Hugs Vicki!

busymartha said...

Your dollar stores are so much better than ours! We have to pay the big prices at Michaels (double what you pay). Love this box, Marilyn.

Ali said...

Aww, that crow project is a hoot, I LOVE him! The box looks beautiful Vicki!
Getting cooler here, too...

PugNana said...

Hi, Vicki. I always love your creations! Check Dollar Tree for the crows - saw some in Wichita area this week. Thanks for your neat blog.

Debbie K. said...

What a cute project, Ms. Vicki! Love the crows fabulous sign. I may have to buy that set of stamps now...lol! Halloween is becoming my most favorite holiday to decorate:)