Monday, September 17, 2012

Halloween projects

Hi friends!  I hope your weekend was a good one. Good here, just busy preparing for the Flea Market.  I did have fun working with the new Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage new Halloween CD images.  They are so beautiful!  I'll add the link below to you can check them all out, but here are a few things I made with them . The first two layouts are digital... and you know that is really new to to me.. so be kind. lol   They are really simple but the papers and images are so fun, they do a great job of carrying the page.



 The online Etsy Halloween File Downloads will be divided into 4 groups and priced as follows, or buy the entire digital group for $17.99  and save $7.97!  Sandy has it all explained in this post on the Heartwarming Vintage blog.
 Jumbo Download


And one more.
Then is was time to break out the adhesive and scissors. lol   I made this "Halloween Loot" bag from a simple plain white gift bag I had.


There are some darling printable templates also, like this little house.  I actually printed it out  twice on card stock and then cut out some of the elements to add them with foam squares.


Here's an other simple cute little goody basket.


I even had a little fun altering this photo with some images and fonts from the CD.


I also got to spend some time with my niece Lyndsay this weekend taking some photos for her.  She is my oldest brother Gary's grand daughter.  He would be so proud of what a amazing young lady she  is. Beautiful inside and out.







Thankful for a another nice weekend :)  Fall is defiantly in the air.

I hope yours was a good one also!

Vic


5 comments:

Julie said...

Lindsey is gorgeous! She has that look that you can tell that she is beautiful inside and out.

I so loved that picture of you with that witch's hat on....the look and fuzziness of the picture is awesome!

Have a great week, Julie....can't wait for the flea market. I made 10 banners this weekend and will make 10 next weekend:)

Debbie K. said...

Love the photos, Ms. Vicki and your projects are terrific (no surprise there, that's for sure!).
Lindsey is so photogenic. Such a pretty girl!

You look sooo cute in the hat;) Have a great week. Can't wait to see what you create next...

Leann said...

Hi Vicki

Just popping by to say thanks for the giveaway! It arrived yesterday - can't wait to use it. Quick question...I'm looking for a new printer. What kind do you have?

Enjoy!
Leann

harrahx2 said...

What a beautiful child. She has the natural good looks that everyone would love. Cute pi of you and loved the crow. the house and the bag and the basket and everything you do? Let's just say, I wish I was going to Nebrask for your sale! Hugs and convey my wonder to your niece as she is really a natural and quite lovely!

Crabtree-Creations said...

I am a native Nebraskan, and very much enjoy viewing your lovely photos of my childhood home!
I am so intrigued by the postings of the sale that I have decided to gather a few of my friends together and take a "road trip" back to the Cornhusker State!
I want to buy as much as I can carry back!

So until then, Go Big Red! and see you soon!