Thursday, October 11, 2012

Catching up

Well, I finally catching up on things around here. Oh.. and might have gotten in a nap or two since the weekend :)   I still have plenty to sort thru out in the garage and get put away, but not alot, and I figure I'll just work on it here and there.
I've been having  some fun with the new  "Creating with Vintage Halloween CD" from Crafty Secrets.  I thought over the next few posts, I'd show you some Digital, some Hybrid and some Traditional projects done with the CD.
Below is a 100% Digital Card I did using papers and elements from the CD. 

But.... the cool thing is if I do want to print them , I have the option of printing them in whatever size I want.
Sandy has some great tips in her current post on the Heartwarming Vintage blog



Here is another digital card.

While I've got the "Halloween" theme going, I thought I'd show you the fun  Jamberry Nails my friend Kinzie send me.   I had never tried them before, and I was SO impressed with not only how great they look on, but how easy they were to put on and how well they stayed on.  I have them on my hands also, but it was just easier to take a photo of my toes :)
They look painted on don't they?  Nope, way easier then that.   You can check them out HERE.



Yesterday was our oldest son Weston's Birthday.  Happy Birthday Wes!  We love you!


I hope it's been a good week for all of you.

Thanks for stopping by!

Vic

5 comments:

Crabtree-Creations said...

Sorry I was unable to attend the sale last weekend. I was just in too much pain to make the trip. Hope I can make the next one!
ReNae

Louise Dahlgren said...

I wanted to know if you will no longer be carrying clear stamps and going straight to CD's?

Leann said...

Oh I love your tootsies!

Have a great weekend!
Leann

Marlene (cards4u) said...

OK can't decide which is more fun the toenails or the crow cards??? In true form another belated Happy Birthday from me this time to Wes - great pics : )
Enjoy Your Weekend!

Massage Flame said...

great pics you have...thanks for sharing!