Saturday, October 20, 2012

More Halloween fun

Hey Everyone!
Last week was a fun week.  A busy one too.  I have photos to show you of a fun shop my sis and I went to while I was in Lincoln the other day, but first of all I'm going to show you some projects from the "archives".   Crafty Secrets has the most awesome Halloween images.   Now you can see them all and easily order them here at "Crafty Vintage Girl".
There are just a few ideas.



 These images have always been some of my very favorites to work with.

 Thursday night I was in Lincoln ( a little belated birthday celebration),  and we all went on "Ghost Tours of Lincoln" and it was really fun and interesting.   I didnt take photos because it was just too dark... but it was a fun night.

We did take in some goodies at our favorite place before hand.  Mazatlan II
I LOVE this place!     

   It was SO windy here Thursday night that there was actually semi trucks being blown off the road.  It was ridiculous.  That mixed with the rain, helped convince me not to drive home later that night.
 Luckily my sis is the hostess with the mostess... and had the a bed all ready for me. SO COZY!


   I thought I'd show you some photos from  a super fun shop Jan and I spent some time in  Thursday during the day while we were out and about.  The displays and goodies in this shop were fantastic. 

It's called  Primitive Treasures and it's located at  852 South 27th.   You can find them on facebook at (needlinaround)


I am so in love with those fun letters in the window
The vignettes were just so fun.   We cant wait to check it out when it's all decked out for Christmas.

She told us her husband does most of the displays.  (Lets just say I don't think my husband would do that well, to say the least) lol   If you anywhere near Lincoln, its defiantly worth stopping by here.


I bought a frame that I just love while we were there and some beautiful orange coxcomb . I'll post photos when I have it all set up.


Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you are all having a great weekend!   
I took a nap on the couch today.. and it was wonderful!  just say'n lol


Vic

4 comments:

Susie said...

You and your sis find the best shops! Sounds like you had a fantastic time. You just can't beat a fun day spent with a sister!
And, that turned down bed looked so cozy and inviting :)

Brenda said...

Love these photos and that you have access to such wonderful places to visit. I live in a very rural place and I miss shops like these. However, your photos are awesome and I felt like I was visiting the shops too. I particularly love the skeleton on the bike. Thanks for sharing the photos!

harrahx2 said...

Vicki, love that shop. What was the pumpkin shape in the first picture made from? I love it! Love your card also. Too dang cute! Glad you enjoyed a day with Sis.

branded Items said...

you both had a great time together,finding some shops..ahmm..i love the skeleton that rides on a bike..pretty cool..really!!