Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Rolling along

Well, things are rolling right along ..and the time is passing quite quickly I might add. whew!  Today was Dans day off so we got a jump on getting at least one of the canopies set up.   I'm getting more excited every day.   I cant wait to see everyone's stuff. ( I need to keep in mind that the point is for me to sell.. not BUY). lol
 



Sharing another banner I did recently.   Instead of pennants, I used October Afternoon Here and Now Chapter pages with paper covered wooden spools between them.



I have this project and a list of what supplies I used on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power blog if you'd like to check it out.




Guess what fun I got to witness this weekend?  You guessed it.. Engagement photos!  My Brother-in-law Keith is an amazing photographer. I can wait to see them.   They wanted them taken out at the cabin. The weather was BEAUTIFUL!


Of course we had lots of fun in the process.  Kate's parents where there also, as well as my sis, and Weston.  We all went for dinner afterwards.. wrapping up a great day!


Like I said.... Beautiful day!



I wish we could have weather like that for the upcoming event weekend..but it sounds like its going to be a bite cooooler.    It is FALL after all.  Just no rain please!


Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Vic


6 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, how I wish I could be there! It's always so hard to go to a show like this and NOT buy! Just make sure to take lots and lots of pictures.

Debbie K. said...

Great photos and a BIG congrats to the engaged couple! Good luck this weekend, Ms. Vicki! You have more will power than me...'not to buy' isn't in my vocabulary...LOL!

harrahx2 said...

Have your hot chocolate ready for the shoppers. They will love it. Or hot cider.....Couldn't decide which picture I loved the best! Such a cute couple. Are they registering anywhere? Hoping for perfection for my friend this week-end. Wish I was there.






Marlene (cards4u) said...

I think you have a lot of friends and readers wishing they could be there : ) Hope you have a Great Weekend!!

Leann said...

The event sound wonderful and fun! You'll have to be very good:)

The kids look so in love - I love what they do with engagement photos now. Flyboy and his Little Bride to Be just had theirs done too.

Enjoy!
Leann

malia said...

You are a card wunderkind! I just love your blog and the way your mind works! xoxo