Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hello new day!

Sharing a new project done with Fancy Pants Designs "The Good Life" paper line.  I actually have a tutorial up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L  Crafty Power Blog here if you'd like to see it.
I love the saying "Hello New Day".   It is the name of one of my favorite songs, from my favorite singer from my favorite band. lol   Can you guess?



"Hello New Day"  by Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers.




Since I'm on a "music" theme, I'll show you these cool cupcake plates my sister made from LP's (records) to take to the Tilly's when we went to the show the night before Thanksgiving. Aren't they cute!!

Just in case there is someone out there that I "haven't" told .... My niece Neely is in the Band... "Tilly and the Wall". lol   And I'm ridiculously proud of her :)


The Holidays aren't even in full swing yet and I'm tired. Not good. lol   I did get the tree up yesterday, but made a huge mess in the process. Need to work on that more tomorrow.  Between being tired and it snowing a little bit yesterday, I was half tempted to crawl back under the covers like Daisy pup did.


Oh.. trust me.. it's just a power nap.. she'll be up and into something in just a few minutes. lol

Thanks for stopping by sweet friends!

hugs,

Vic

3 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Such a cute wall hanging, Vic. Banners make everything feel so festive. And I agree, Hello New Day is a great title!

Hope your arm and shoulder are feeling better. I put my back out lifting the turkey out of the oven, so I'm a little gimpy myself. Old age isn't for sissies, as my mom used to say.

harrahx2 said...

You spoiled it, I was going to guess the Beatles! LOL. Pup looks so comfy and I know what you mean about tired because the days are flying AT me and BY me. Slow down world, I need a break! Hugs Ms. V.

Unknown said...

Always enjoy your pictures and blog. Loved the dog napping! thanks again. Loretta