Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mustaches?

Well, I have been entertaining myself with this new Barber Shop kit from Crafty Secrets today.   I knew I'd have some "Mustache" photos to work with, with these guys of mine.   One year I got Wes this Mustache kit with different mustaches in it for Christmas.  I started going back threw photo files to find the one below.. and that just opened a whole can of worms.  I can get so lost looking threw photos:).  I just love looking back at them.  Anyway I did a layout with one of the photos using the Barber shop papers and ephemera.  This kit is so fun!

Oh..... Wes and his mustache.   I guess it was just meant to be. lol

I told you I was digging back in the photo archives. lol  Oh man, I can even believe I'm sharing this one..but it's too funny not to.  Check out my 80's glasses. gezzzzz


I was getting some serious laughs looking at photos today!


Above you can see some of what's in the download.

I think this guys is a hoot!



This ornament isn't from the CD...but I saw it on Pinterest and thought is was pretty cute, so I had to share it.

Oh boy, my silliness must come to an end for now.   It's getting late.
 I'm hoping your week is going well so far!
 I'm always happy when you stop by... THANKS!

Vic



8 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Hey, Vic...I had those same glasses and that same hairstyle in the 80's and thought it was "hot"! Hahaha! Love the way you've used these adorable mustache images...I am probably going to have to buy this set, too. Crafty Secrets keeps me broke! LOL

Debby said...

What a great new line. My granddaughters were cutting them out and putting them on this week-end.......they called them mustachios.

Sarah said...

This is a sure sign of Diet Coke withdrawal. LOL You're gonna make it through!

harrahx2 said...

Your silliness always makes me smile, particularly the early days picture of you. Love it! You should have a mustache too!
How goes the "giving up sods" deal?

harrahx2 said...

Your silliness always makes me smile, particularly the early days picture of you. Love it! You should have a mustache too!
How goes the "giving up sods" deal?

harrahx2 said...

Your silliness always makes me laugh and I particularly love the early picture of you but you should have had a mustache too! How goes the soda battle?

julie said...

oh my gosh those are to fun.

julie said...

every cool.