Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year

I wanted to pop in and wish you all a Happy New Year!  I'm still battling this crazy cold ( which has become a sinus infection).  Haven't felt much like creating, let alone putting away Christmas things, ect.  Dan has it also, so between the two of us coughing all night, there's not much sleep to be had.  Here's to jumping into the new year healthy! :) That is the plan!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are ready to welcome 2013 in.

Needless to say we wont be taking in any New Years festivities this year. lol   Probably more like  hanging out in our pj's with some chicken noodle soup and a movie.  ( exciting stuff) lol   But  ... if you are planning to be out and about ..... have fun, celebrate, and  travel safe my friends.
Here's to  "2013"   Cheers!

Happy New Year!

Vic

8 comments:

Debbie K. said...

Hope you and Dan feel better REAL SOON, Ms. Vicki! Happy New Year to you and yours. Stay warm:)
- DebbieK

Ali said...

Feel better soon Vicki and Dan!! Happy New Year from Nova Scotia, Canada!!!!

Martha Richardson said...

I am so honored to be able to work with you and LOVED the Saint Motel projects...thank you for including me ;) Happy New Years and here's to a CREATIVE 2013! xoxoxo

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Aw, Vic...hate that you are both still sick. There is so much nastiness going around. My sweet little grandbabies have been sick since Thanksgiving!

My hubby makes what we call "magic tea". It really seems to help. Brew whatever tea you like, then add a dash of ground cloves, 3 shakes of ground black pepper and some honey and milk or half and half. We found it on a natural remedy website, and I made fun of Dale the first time he made it...but I am now a believer! It really helps!

harrahx2 said...

Out Out Dang Sick! Seems like everyone has this horrible virus/cold that just lingers. I hope you feel better and the New Year is full of health and laughter. Meryy/Happy/Healthy to you love! I won't settle for anything less!

harrahx2 said...

Out Out Dang Sick! Seems like everyone has this horrible virus/cold that just lingers. I hope you feel better and the New Year is full of health and laughter. Meryy/Happy/Healthy to you love! I won't settle for anything less!

Bettyann said...

Happy New Year to the Chrismans....hope you are feeling better soon.....

Tammy said...

Happy new year! Thank you for the generous giveaway!