Friday, January 25, 2013

And the Winners are....

Here are the 12 winners.   If you are one of the winners... Please email me your mailing address at vickichrisman@hotmail.com.

For the (Pre Cut) Frame die piece

Scrap2day
Susan
Julie Higgins
Jody
Bev
Lana



For 6 (Pre Cut) Bow dies

Shirley Sendgraff
Cheryl S
Dee in NH
Donna 
SuZeQ
harrahx2

Congrats girls!! I hope you like them and would love to see what you create :)    
I'll be back with a post later today.... but for now... off to Art Group!

Vic

7 comments:

harrahx2 said...

So excited to win some bows! You have my address, I think.....will pm it.

Bettyann said...

congratulations ladies..have fun..

Shirley Sendgraff said...

Yay!!! Doing the happy dance!!! Thanks soooo very much, Vicki, after babysitting sick grandsons this week, I needed some good news:)!!

Bev said...

Thanks Vic! I am so excited to get to do some "paper" stuff again! I have just the thing to make!

xo
Bev

marcia said...

Congratulations!

Dee in N.H. said...

Thank you so much! I can't wait to play with the bows!

Donna said...

Yayyyy!! Thank you so much Vicki!! Can't wait to get my hands on your pretty bows! What a nice treat! You are the greatest!! :)