Saturday, January 12, 2013

Excited to share my new AccuCut Bow Die release with you

Well, CHA has officially begun so I get to share my two new AccuCut die releases with you .. finally:)     Oh.. it's so hard for me to keep secrets. lol      Today I'm sharing my bow die and  in the next day or two I'll share the other and show you samples made with it.  Some if you who have been coming her a while have seen the custom bow die I had made for myself, well, now it will be available to anyone :)        Here is a short video of Traci Armbrust Senior Designer from AccuCut showing how to assemble the die and a few of the samples she's made with it.   ( did I mention... I just love this girl :)



 There are two sizes of bows that come on this one die, so I thought I'd show you a couple of projects using both sizes.  Below is a banner  ( again while I was still loving creating with those Jillibean soup papers lol)  The Pennant die is also from Accucut.





Here you can see the smaller sized bows a little closer. In the video Traci shows how she uses her fingers to help curl the bow loop, as not to crease it. On these smaller bows, I sometimes use my pencil also.








Okay here is the bit larger bow used on a gift bag.    These papers and Rubons are all Fancy Pants Designs. " Be You" Line.


Oh.. and I also wanted to share with you this darling layout that Traci Created with the bow die.

Layout by Traci Armbrust for AccuCut



Thanks for coming by and sharing in my excitement! I cant wait to show you more... soon :)

Vic


8 comments:

Susie said...

I'm so excited that your bow die is available for purchase Vic. I've loved using the die cuts on my projects!
Congratulations!!!!

Julie Higgins said...

SOOOOO AWESOME!!!!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Congrats!! Love those bows and what you did with the gift bag! Your banner is wonderful - winter is just really beginning here and already I'm enjoying seeing all the fresh and fun colors of spring : )

Enjoy Your Day!!

harrahx2 said...

The bows are adorable. I know they are! Good work Vicki!

Shawn Timm said...

I love these projects! so, so cute!

Debbie K. said...

I'm sooooo happy for your Ms. Vicki! Congrats on having more dies created. Looking forward to seeing lots and lots more!!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love the banner die...and the ribbon die is really cute~ clever you!

Annette said...

wow loving all your projects...great blog..