Monday, January 14, 2013

My New AccuCut Portrait die release for 2013

Well, here is my other new die from AccuCut. Portrait (VC105JA) and (VC105JB)  It's a frame that can be use for a frame on a scrapbook page, made into a free standing frame that attaches at the top or on the side, it can be a double free standing frame when two are attached in the middle , made into an album .... ect ect..
I'll show you some different samples in this post but I will also be sharing more over the next weeks, and also hosting some giveaways of some pre-cut dies, of both the bows and these frames :)
Of course I've been dying to use some of the kids engagement photos, so this was the perfect opportunity.  Papers are from Crafty Secrets  "Designing with Patterns CD" and stamps are Crafty Secrets "Cherish" Clear Art Stamps that were used on this first album.
Photos by Keith Jenkins







The sample below was made by Traci Armbrust Senior Designer at AccuCut.  It's made as a free standing frame.  Attached at the top.  ( oh.. and love how she use the bow die at the bottom too ;)
Traci does such beautiful work, you can see it all here on the AccuCut blog.


The next one is one I did using Fancy Pants goodies.   Free standing Connected in the middle.


Here is a page from a beautiful Album Traci made.


I'm working on one as we speak that attaches on the side.  I'll be sharing that in an upcoming post.
And I'll get busy cutting so I can give a way some pre cut dies okay?

NOTE Crafty Secrets has a great giveaway going on over on the Heartwarming Vintage blog, pop over and comment for a chance to win some great goodies.



Hope your week is off to a great start!
Again.. thanks for letting me share my excitement :)

Vic


6 comments:

harrahx2 said...

Hopping with excitement. The frame is fantastic. I love the pictures you used and I know you will be the BEST Mother-In-Law ever! Hugs to you and congratulations. Wonderful creations.

Sheila R - Blessed and Distressed said...

Love the versatility of the frame and your projects with your son and his fiance. Gorgeous.

Debbie K. said...

Congrats Ms. Vicki on your newest dies! They are wonderful and all the photos look awesome in them!!! Kate and Jared make such a cute couple. Wishing all of you lots of happiness. Have a great week:)

Susan said...

Fantastic new die release - congrats Vicki!

Country Liv . . . said...

Oh Vic! How wonderful! Another new die! Before you know it your presence will be felt in every household across the nation and maybe even the world! You are so successful with your designs because you have a knack for knowing exactly what scrappers want; I bow to your designing ability! Super!
Jarad and Kate look so happy in the photos, thank you so much for sharing them!
Hugs,
Liv

Marlene (cards4u) said...

I'm so excited for you - love the frames and bows!! The pictures of Jarad and Kate are wonderful - I think we might be sharing the same wedding anniversary date with them : )
Have A Great Day!!