Thursday, January 10, 2013

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Jillibean Soup cards ... Ohhh LIMES :)



Hello!  Hope your week is going well so far. We're inches closer to the weekend. YAY  Which means these cards might be even more inspiring to you. lol   A while back Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Jillibean Soup teamed up for a blog hop.  When this paper line arrives in the mail and I opened the box, I just had to smile, not only because I love the happy color combo are darling patterns..but I knew right away I had to make a couple of cards for my sister with the "Margarita" sayings.  One of our favorite Mexican restaurants that we love to stop at when we've been junk'n in Lincoln has the BEST Margaritas... so it's a "must" at the end of the day.   But that's not the only reason.  My sister LOVES limes!! the smell the taste... she just loves anything lime.  So I think she will like these cards :)
The bow die, is a custom AccuCut die of mine. ( But I have a little something exciting to tell you about that tomorrow :)
The gingham piece is also an AccuCut die Pennant Flags   P1317CL

Here is the entire line so you can see all the colors.  Scrumptious  huh?  Coconut Lime Soup

Here is one more card made with this line and Adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives from 3L.  You know how I love dimension on my projects, well today I thought I'd how you one of the things I love about all the options SA by 3L gives you for adding dimension.  As far as foam Squares and tape, they have many different sizes, thicknesses, and even a choice of black or white.  I'm showing while here, but you can see them all HERE  
Not also if you are interested that they offer a variety pack so you don't have to buy them all separate.


So you can see below in these steps how having different sizes comes in really handy.





yay! Dimension!

So I just have to show you one other thing.  Remember I told you .. my sister is "lime obsessed"  haha
Well, the other day when I was at the store I saw this dish soap, and decided to try it.  I smells SO good!  I had to pick some up for my sister. ( funny little gift I know.. but she'll like it)  She's coming today for a little junk outing, so I'll give it to her with one of these "limey" cards.   ( not sure "limey" is a word) lol


Okay, I better get moving.   Hope we find some fun treasures today. (but we always have a good time whether we do or not :)      Wishing you all a fantastic day also!

Carry on!

Vic



7 comments:

Troy Louise Seegmiller said...

What a fun group of goodies. I love lime stuff too, wish I lived closer to try out your restaurant with the yummy margaritas. Can't wait to see more about your cute bow dies. Thanks!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

What fun cards - sure to put a smile on your sister's face : ) Hope you had a good day junkin!

janel said...

You are the treasure...what beautiful, fun, and sunny cards. Wonderful.

Susie said...

Oh, how fun Vicki! Love the cards and I bet your sis will love that gift.
I'm so jealous of your junkin' day. I want to go too!!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love this so much! I know you will find some wonderful treasures...and the best treasure of all is time spent with your sister!

Jan Hennings said...

Such cute cards and hope you had a great junking day with your Sis!

Sheila R - Blessed and Distressed said...

Cute card! Hope you find some great treasures!