Friday, February 01, 2013

2-gether Fancy Pants Designs layout

Hey friends!   If you havent been over to the Miss Fancy Pants Blog your missing out, because Jodi has some of the seriously CUTEST projects posted over there, done with the newest lines.  I love her style!  Having such adorable little kidlets to photograph has to be pretty fun too :)
Well, every mom thinks their kid are adorable dont they? no matter how old they are?  lol So I guess I'll share a layout with mine :)
I used Fancy Pants new Trend Setter Line.

Jarad and Kate with their pups ... Riley and Cloey




I haven't been good able taking very many "everyday life" photos the past few days. It's just been so dark and cloudy, not great photo taking light.    But..... this one from just a bit ago.. pretty much takes the cake.  It shows you the extent I will go to , to try to get my photo editing done when Daisy wont leave me alone because she wants to be with me.  Yup... I put her blanket on my desk right next to where I was working and she laid right down and slept like a little angel.  Hey... you do what cha gotta do some days. lol

How do you think she's going to adjust when I'm gone for a week coming up soon? yikes  Dan says it wont be a problem.... hmmm... we'll see.


Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Monday is Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Linky Party/DT Challenge, so be sure to
 stop back :)

Hugs,

Vic


7 comments:

stampqueen said...

Cute Layouts!!!
Adorble puppy - many times I type with one hand while throwing a toy repeatedly for Kyna... :)

Sheila R - Blessed and Distressed said...

I have to laugh at your Daisy picture, as I am sitting at my desk with one of my dogs on my lap because she won't leave me alone until I picked her up and put her on my lap. My other one is down at my feet. What faithful companions we have!

Linda S. said...

Hmmmmm, Yup, that's going to be a problem alright. But,....I love the fact that you would go to that extent to make your dog happy and peaceful. One look at her face shows me what a great person YOU are!

Country Liv . . . said...

What a great photo of your Daisy! It gets right to the heart of her personality and yours! Priceless! I pity Dan and Molly when you leave!
Hugs,

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, I love this layout, Vic! The border treatment on the left side is just wonderful with that great stack of ephemera...adds some nice texture, too. The circular mat is really fun. Love it!

harrahx2 said...

Great layout Vic and love that you don't spoil the pup! It will be very interesting how Dan handles your absence vis a vie the pups....hmmmm, what will she chew?

harrahx2 said...

Beautiful layout Vic with great subjects. So glad you don't spoil the pup or anything. Tell Dan that I want to know what she eats while you are gone.....like the chairs?