Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fancy Pants "Love" card

Inching every closer to Valentines day, so squeezing in one more card,  This is a card I have up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L  Crafty Power Blog using the new 3D foam hearts, and Fancy Pants Love Note Collection.


Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam hearts


Love Notes

___________________________________________________________

Everyday photos?  Well, I think I've slacked a bit on taking everyday photos over the weekend , because I was busy "enjoying" everyday "life". lol    We didn't really have any plans for the weekend.  But it was one of those times when things just fell into place and we ending up having some people over.  We all just put out some snacks, watched a bunch of  the old music videos Dans been recording and hung out.  Kinda, name that tune sorta thing.  Totally fun and relaxing afternoon and evening.
Sometimes  last minute unplanned get togethers are the best huh?  The older I get the more I like "easy"lol




Oh... before I close, I wanted to tell you there is a template for a cute water bottle hanger HERE on the Miss Fancy Pants Blog.


FPDWaterBottle


Off and running.  Lots to get done today. The sun is actually shining, so that should help motivate me. We've had so many cloudy, gloomy days in a row.  I'm ready for some sunshine!
Hope you enjoy your day!


Thanks for stopping by!

Vic

4 comments:

Debbie K. said...

Yum! The snacks look inviting Ms. Vicki. I'll be right over...lol;) LOVE your posts. Happy V-Day and thanks for the link to the cute template!

harrahx2 said...

Where........how.........do you store all these plates and bowls? You have greenware and now I see all this beautiful red. Do you have a spare room for nothing but dishes? When I come visit, will you store me with the dishes? LOL! Love the look of it all. Want to be just like you!
And yes, unplanned is always more fun, just seems to flow easier!

harrahx2 said...

Where........how.........do you store all these plates and bowls? You have greenware and now I see all this beautiful red. Do you have a spare room for nothing but dishes? When I come visit, will you store me with the dishes? LOL! Love the look of it all. Want to be just like you!
And yes, unplanned is always more fun, just seems to flow easier!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Cute, cute, cute! That felt heart takes center stage on this sweet card. I love the stitching and the button placement. And, your table looks stunning!