Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hello from Canada

Wow, my time here in Canada seems to be going by SO fast.  Want to see a bit of what we've been working on the past few days?  Look here in Sandy's blog post on the Heartwarming Vintage blog. Be sure to click on them to see them bigger.  There are other fun things in the works also.  Its been fun to be here and  be a part of the creative process from right here in the office where it all happens. lol
When you pop over to the Heartwarming blog out can read more about our adventures, but I'll share a few more photos.

Above is Sandy and I up on Seymour over looking Vancouver.  We did some sight seeing on Saturday. It was such a beautiful sunny day.
Below... view from North Vancouver.

This Midwest girl loves any opportunity to be near the ocean.


I very different view than I normally have.   Although I've been here many times, I always love visiting this City, it's beautiful!!


I could not pass up taking a photo of this down town Vancouver Dept. store sign when I saw it.   Its my maiden name :)

This beautiful signs of Spring are a welcome sight!


I've got a couple more days here, before I leave for home Friday.


I called home today to wish this guy a Happy Anniversary.  32 years.   Don't you just love those glasses. lol



Okay friends, thanks for stopping by.  Sending hugs from Canada!

Vic

12 comments:

Julie Higgins said...

Happy Anniversary Vic and Dan!!! Julie

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

So glad you are getting a break from the snow and that you are having a good time. Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute...I think I had those same glasses! LOL Our wedding dresses are very similar, too. We got married in Feb. '76, s0 37 years for us this year. Hope you get to go out and celebrate when you get home. Hugs!

Debbie K. said...

Happy Anniversary Ms. Vicki! Love all the photos you posted. Looks like you and Sandy are having a great time. Have a safe trip back home, can't wait to see and hear more about what you two were up to!

Sarah said...

Hugs to you and Sandy! I know that you guys are having a good time.
Happy Anniversary!!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Can see why you love this place! Happy Anniversary : )

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Can see why you love this place! Happy Anniversary : )

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Can see why you love this place! Happy Anniversary : )

Bettyann said...

Have fun..enjoy the rest of your stay xxx

harrahx2 said...

Photos are gorgeous and I know Dan is missing you for sure. I hope you have a blast to the very last minute! Hugs.

harrahx2 said...

Your photos are gorgeous and I know Dan and the pups are missing you. Enjoy your time to the very last minute!

Renee G said...

Vicki....

you and i could be twins in our wedding photos! oh my word...same hair, haircolor and glasses............! LOL

Renee G said...

vicki....

you and i could be twins in our wedding pictures! same glasses same hair style and color!!!!!!!