Saturday, February 23, 2013

"You are a lifesaver"

Well, I am happy to say I made it here to Canada with no problems or delays due to snow! yay! Actually the sun was out here this afternoon and it was gorgeous. Nice to see "Green".  Great to see my Canadian friends.
I wanted to share with you a card I have up on the Crafty Power blog today using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L , and Fancy Pants Products.    I have a little "how to" posted there, with a list of the supplies I used if you are interested :)


 I want to post and share while I'm here this week, but bare with me ... there will probably be more photos and less writing.lol  But you know me... I love sharing photos.   A picture is worth a thousand words anyway right? :)

Last night after I got in we had some stopped in at one of Sandy and Scotts favorite places and had the most amazing Vietnamese pho noodle soup.

It was so delicious!  What a huge bowl. I had the rest of  mine for lunch today and it was just as yummy.

This has been in the tree in Sandy's back yard since the first time I came here years ago, and I've always loved it. So happy to see he's still there.

 
It started out rain this morning but by this afternoon the sun was out and it was so pretty.  I took this photo from the back deck just as the sun was going down.
 
 
Lots to do, and tomorrow is a new day. So.... signing off for now, but  I'll be back soon.
Thanks for stopping by. 

Vic

6 comments:

Bettyann said...

lovely..makes me feel warm and fuzzy that you are in my neck of the woods..look forward to seeing you sometime !!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Fun card!! Glad you made it safely and I love seeing the pics! Enjoy your trip : )

Debbie K. said...

Cute card, Ms. Vicki. That soup makes me realllly hungry! Great outdoor shots. Have a safe, wonderful and productive time visiting Sandy:)

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Darling card, Vic! I love the way you framed it, and the elements are so cute. I'll check out your step by step later. Enjoy your time...looks like a lovely setting!

Jane Wetzel said...

hi Vicki- absolutely adorable card. Love when u post ur pics! Hope things are going well and looking forward to more pics :)

harrahx2 said...

I want some of that soup! Yummm. The card is so cute and I love the anchor. I just bought a little anchor stamp. Adorable bear...would love that in my back yard. Have a wonderful trip Vic...enjoy every second of it. Glad you made it safe. Hugs.